Style Candy: Spring Fever
- Next1 of 9
- Previous Next2 of 9
- Previous Next3 of 9
- Previous Next4 of 9
- Previous Next5 of 9
- Previous Next6 of 9
- Previous Next7 of 9
- Previous Next8 of 9
- Previous Next9 of 9
- Style Candy: Spring Fever10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Intro_SC_Front&Center_vo21 of 9Glo
Beyonce-Knowles2 of 9
QUICK TIP: Tone down this season's must-have mixed prints with a solid base layer.
Jennifer-Lawrence3 of 9
QUICK TIP: Classic cuts get added sex appeal in fluid, body-flaunting fabrics like silks and chiffons.
Kate-Moss4 of 9
QUICK TIP: Trade out your boringly hued tapered trousers for a refreshing springtime pastel tone.
Rihanna_vo25 of 9
QUICK TIP: Pajama separates can be worn together or mixed and matched for a comfy-chic wardrobe option around town. Dress them up with heels and jewelry for evening.
Katie-Holmes6 of 9
QUICK TIP: Try a playful jumpsuit instead of a printed dress—belt the waist for definition.
Rose-Byrne_v027 of 9
QUICK TIP: Refresh and relax a classic menswear-inspired look by opting for a one-button blazer with rolled sleeves.
Jessica-Alba_v028 of 9
QUICK TIP: When pairing brights with colorful stripes, mix in neutrals to tone down the look.
Vanessa-Lachey9 of 9
QUICK TIP: Break up a maxi-dress with a cropped, of-the-season must-have pale denim jacket.
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession