Style Candy: Date Night Looks
- Next1 of 9
- Previous Next2 of 9
- Previous Next3 of 9
- Previous Next4 of 9
- Previous Next5 of 9
- Previous Next6 of 9
- Previous Next7 of 9
- Previous Next8 of 9
- Previous Next9 of 9
- Style Candy: Date Night LooksCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Intro_SC_Valentine's-Date-Looks-vo21 of 9Glo
Kate-Bosworth2 of 9
QUICK TIP: When wearing a statement color, go for clean and classic lines.
Rachel-McAdams3 of 9
QUICK TIP: Balance a retro-style pleated dress with a modern-cut overcoat.
Minka-Kelly4 of 9
QUICK TIP: A diaphanous, nearly-sheer chiffon makes covered-up sexy.
Emily-Blunt5 of 9
QUICK TIP: Pastels are the hue for spring. To keep the sweetness level in check, try it in a modern cut.
Rihanna_v026 of 9
QUICK TIP: Look for silhouettes that offset a more revealing top with a demure bottom.
Kim-Kardashian7 of 9
QUICK TIP: A thigh-high side slit ups the flirtiness of a maxi-skirt.
Eva-Herzigova8 of 9
QUICK TIP: Be a sexy rebel in sequins paired with a lacey corset top and a cropped jacket.
Keira-Knightley9 of 9
QUICK TIP: A bow-embellished accessory adds a touch of sophistication to a monochromatic dress.