Every Day Is A Fairytale …
- Next1 of 21Larry Busacca/Getty
- Previous Next2 of 21John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 21Charles Eshelman/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 21Steve Granitz/Getty
- Previous Next5 of 21Jason Meritt/Getty
- Previous Next6 of 21John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 21Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 21Jason Kempin/Getty
- Previous Next9 of 21Andrew H. Walker/Getty
- Previous Next10 of 21Neil Mockford/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 21Michael Loccisano/Getty
- Previous Next12 of 21Rick Diamond/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 21Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 21Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 21Sam Snap/FilmMagic
- Previous Next16 of 21Larry Busacca/Getty
- Previous Next17 of 21Sam Snap/FilmMagic
- Previous Next18 of 21Gaye Gerard/Getty
- Previous Next19 of 21Ray Tamarra/Getty
- Previous Next20 of 21Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next21 of 21Frank Micelotta/Getty
Hitting the High Notes1 of 21
At twenty-one years old, most of us are still struggling to find our personal style. But country cutie Taylor Swift is not like most people — she's been making flawless fashion choices for years. In honor of her 21st birthday, join us for some of her most stylish moments (plus, tips on how to emulate her look).
Great Lengths2 of 21
For the 2010 Grammy Awards, Taylor chose a dramatic, floor-length sequin gown. She knows that nothing makes you look tall and slim like a long, monochromatic dress.
Real Simple3 of 21
This flattering black strapless sheath hugs her figure, while the textured fabric and a lace overlay on the bodice add special interest.
The Straight Story4 of 21
At the American Music Awards, Taylor's look was all about her sleek, long locks.
All That Glitters. ...5 of 21
We love this sparkly silver minidress with its flirty fringe trim. Stylist tip: A dress with shimmer beautifully reflects the natural highlights in your skin and hair.
Red Delicious6 of 21
If you're proud of your arms, a one-shoulder dress is the best way to show them off. Stylist tip: Try one of summer's hot colors, like red or purple, as a fresh update on the LBD.
Rock Chic7 of 21
At a recent fashion show, Swift chose a demure look; a ruffled blouse and tiered mini-skirt with textured tights and moto-chic boots.
Accent Piece8 of 21
Unless you live your life on the red carpet, a fully beaded dress is too much for most occasions. But for your next birthday party or drinks with the girls, look for a style with embellished accents (like this black dress with sparkling epaulettes) to add some pretty shimmer to your look.
Shine On9 of 21
This body-conscious, shimmering mini would be a great birthday party dress.
Casual Queen10 of 21
Layering is a cool way to stay warm, and we love Taylor's tall boots over dark jeans, with a black top and sweater. We're just not sure why she covered up those gorgeous golden locks with that red hat.
Party Girl11 of 21
Prom shoppers take note — here's the perfect example of how your shoes should match your dress. This sweet and sassy dress looks so right with matching cherry heels.
Lace Case12 of 21
This lace and sequin dress is flirty and sophisticated, making it one of one of our all-time favorite looks from Ms. Swift.
Model Material13 of 21
At MTV's Video Music Awards, Taylor stood out from the other starlets in this elegant Grecian creation. Stylist tip: A loose gown is forgiving and comfortable when you need to heighten the glamour on a formal occasion.
All The World's A Stage14 of 21
Perfect for performing, this swingy fringed dress (with its brilliantly jeweled collar) would also earn you style points at a wedding or graduation party.
Make It Work15 of 21
Upgrade an everyday staple, like this white button down shirt, by pairing it with stylish accents: a floral-print skirt, sleek leather boots and a western-inspired shoulder bag.
White Nights16 of 21
Looking perfectly angelic, Taylor channels the '40s in this off-the-shoulder gown with bead and ruffle accents. Bonus points for stunning hair and makeup — what a lip.
Details, Please17 of 21
On those days when you can't figure out what to wear, try casual classics paired with statement accessories, such as a skinny headband, wide belt and embellished shoes.
Necking Allowed18 of 21
A great alternative to the statement necklace, the embellished-collar dress is gaining popularity, both among stylists and the stars they dress.
Rock On19 of 21
Looking more rocker chick than country girl, Taylor steps out in trendy lace tights and a fabulous textured skirt, grounded by her black turtleneck and boots.
Black Magic20 of 21
We might not have an occasion to wear a sparkly tulle dress like this, but we're still planning to test drive some of the style features: a flattering sweetheart neckline and knee-length full skirt.
Twinkle, Twinkle21 of 21
This superstar column dress is an elegant choice for a woman of any age.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession