8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- Next1 of 9Michael Fullana/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9Rick Rowell/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Rick Rowell/ABC Family via Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Rick Rowell/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Christopher Jue/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 9Rick Rowell/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Fred Hayes/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Michael Fullana/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Guy D'Alema/ABC via Getty Images
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor ContestantsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Fashion Show1 of 9
By Tiffany Tse
If you're tuning in to The Bachelor, then you know that it's not easy to predict who will walk away with the final rose. Factors like chemistry, personality and how crazy a girl's family is all come into play, but we think having great style can't hurt either. Read on for eight style lessons we picked up from the reality show's latest season.
So Sophisticated2 of 9
Want to make a great first impression? Go for Sharleen's elegance, which helped her score the coveted first-impression rose. Try a refined dress in an understated color over something overly revealing and flashy.
Team Player3 of 9
What guy—professional soccer player or not—can resist a girl in greasepaint stripes and knee-high tube socks?
Just Relax4 of 9
Comfort comes first, both for your sake and his. Dress for the occasion, especially if you're doing something physical, like Clare and Juan Pablo's ice-skating date.
Tailor Made5 of 9
Fit is also important. Whether you're wearing a figure-hugging dress, like Cassandra and Kat, or a suit, a well-tailored look is always flattering.
Play Ball6 of 9
No, we're not saying you have to show up in a floor-length gown with soccer cleats, like Alli did. But showing you can look glamorous one minute and down-to-earth the next is a plus.
Up for Anything7 of 9
Another huge bonus? Spontaneity. When Juan Pablo surprised Kat with a funky neon outfit on their way to an electric marathon, she went with it—and looked great!
Thick Skin8 of 9
You've heard this a thousand times: Be confident. But it's especially important to remember when you're wearing a skimpy swimsuit around someone for the first time.
Date Night9 of 9
For a no-brainer date outfit, just copy Andi's casual yet polished look: ankle boots, skinny jeans and a drapey sweater.