9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Juicy Couture; Amazon
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Otte NYC
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Hex
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Aha Life
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Juicy Couture
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life EasierCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Fashion Meets Function1 of 10
By Nicole Mann Novick
These days, accessories are more than just finishing touches on an outfit—they're also multitaskers designed to make your life easier. From a clutch that charges your phone to earmuffs with built-in speakers, shop nine products that combine high-tech and high style.
Watch List2 of 10
Instead of rifling through your purse whenever your phone buzzes, simply glance at your wrist. Samsung's smart watch notifies wearers of new emails, texts and calls. Plus, its sleek rose gold metal design makes it look more like a stylish bracelet than a high-tech timepiece.
SHOP NOW: Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch in rose gold, $250, amazon.com
Charge Ahead3 of 10
Swap out your laptop case for Sabrina Zeng's expandable leather clutch, which is lined in suede to protect your iPad or Macbook Air. It also contains a phone holder and credit card slots, as well as a lipstick-size battery charger that provides up to two charges for a smartphone or tablet.
SHOP NOW: Sabrina Zeng Infinity Power clutch, $285, otteny.com
Listen Up4 of 10
Another great cold-weather accessory? Lauren Ralph Lauren's leopard-and-tartan earmuffs keep your ears cozy, and feature built-in speakers so you can listen to music.
SHOP NOW: Lauren Ralph Lauren headphone earmuffs, $68, nordstrom.com
In Touch5 of 10
No need to take off your gloves when you're sending a text. Fownes Brothers' durable leather gloves have touch-friendly fingertips, allowing you to work on your screen device when it's cold outside.
SHOP NOW: Fownes Brothers tech fingertip leather gloves, $48, nordstrom.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
Silver Lining6 of 10
Nike's FuelBand, which monitors your movements at the gym or on the street, is a favorite among fitness enthusiasts and those looking to increase their physical activity. The brand's latest version, launched in January 2014, is made with silver hardware that adds an extra stylish touch to the tracker.
SHOP NOW: Nike+ FuelBand SE Silver, $249, amazon.com
Carried Away7 of 10
Frequent fliers won't need to pack their devices in different protective cases, thanks to Hex's sleek weekender. In addition to providing plenty of room for clothing and toiletries, the duffel bag has padded interior compartments designed to perfectly fit a 17-inch laptop and most tablets.
SHOP NOW: Hex Gallery Duffel, $125, shophex.com
Sound Off8 of 10
This Stelle Audio clutch, a collaboration with Rebecca Minkoff, connects wirelessly to any Bluetooth-enabled device and has a built-in microphone. Use it for work by hosting a conference call, and later for play by enjoying your favorite music from its hidden speakers, which last for up to 15 hours.
SHOP NOW: Stelle Audio Couture Rebecca Minkoff audio clutch, $400, ahalife.com
Head Case9 of 10
HandCandy's boho beaded necklace serves double duty as fashion-forward headphones, helping to hide the fact that you're connected to your iPhone 24/7.
SHOP NOW: HandCandy The Samba headphone necklace, $27, amazon.com
In the Bag10 of 10
At first glance, Juicy Couture's purse is merely a color-block clutch, but it's actually a glammed up (and sturdy) iPad sleeve. The best part? It comes with a strap so you can turn it into a convenient cross-body bag.
SHOP NOW: Juicy Couture Sophia leather iPad clutch, $135, juicycouture.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook