Stylish memorabilia for Breaking Bad fanatics
- Next1 of 6AMC/Photofest
- Previous Next2 of 6Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next3 of 6Courtesy of Poprageous
- Previous Next4 of 6Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next5 of 6Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next6 of 6Courtesy of Vannen Watches
- Stylish memorabilia for Breaking Bad fanaticsWhat Guys Really Think of the Fall Trends
- Shopping: 15 Comfy & Cute Flats for Fall
- Take Note: Schoolgirl Style to Copy This Fall
- 14 Most Memorable Hairstyles In TV History
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- 10 Sneaky Beauty Tricks You Should Know
- 9 Sexy But Classy Pieces for Fall
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
So Bad, It's Good1 of 6
By Brithny Zhang
Breaking Bad might be coming to a close, but that doesn't mean your addiction to the show has to end. Get your fix with these five unofficial collector's items before they're gone for good, mis hermanos.
School Spirit2 of 6
Heisenberg University: Guaranteed to garner more respect than any six-figure Ivy League diploma.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters T-shirt, $29, urbanoutfitters.com
Down to a Science3 of 6
These leggings are to Breaking Bad-obsessed fashionistas what "Blue Sky" is to meth heads—a must-have. Chemistry has never been so chic.
SHOP NOW: Poprageous BrBa Legz, $75, poprageous.com
What's Cookin'?4 of 6
Pay homage to the Crystal Ship with this shirt that features the meth-making RV from Season 1. The tee might be made for guys, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't pull a Skyler and wear it too.
SHOP NOW: ASOS T-shirt, $30, asos.com
Head Start5 of 6
So you don't have ominous sunnies and a pork pie hat (or a goatee, for that matter). Who cares when you can rock this tee featuring the legendary Heisenberg himself?
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters T-shirt, $24, urbanoutfitters.com
Tick Tock6 of 6
The "Contaminant" watch (inspired by the "Fly" episode) is limited to 200 pieces and will retail for only $80 each—which is cheaper than Blue Sky and totally legal, too.
SHOP NOW: Tristan Eaton: Contaminant Watch, $80, vannenwatches.com