See which celebs are showing off their legs
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Reiss
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of H&M
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Newport News
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of J.Crew
- See which celebs are showing off their legsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
INTRO_Street_Cred_Skirts_vo31 of 10
Cloud Nine2 of 10
A frothy chiffon midi skirt has a light-as-air, romantic feel. Belt it at the waist and pair with a structured top to balance out the carefree, flowy look.
SHOP NOW: ASOS skirt, $63
Dropping By3 of 10
A drop waist is the new statement silhouette for fall. Style your skirt with a similarly colored (or printed) top for a pulled-together look.
SHOP NOW: Sandro skirt, $220
Never-Ending Story4 of 10
Every woman needs a maxi skirt for those relaxed, boho days. Try a well-tailored version with clean lines for a more evening-appropriate appeal. Worn with stilettos, its high waist and column form is sure to lengthen your silhouette.
SHOP NOW: LNA skirt, $99
Merlot, Please5 of 10
Summer or fall—with or without tights—a wine-colored leather skirt is sure to show off your gams in the must-have fabric for the cooler months.
SHOP NOW: T by Alexander Wang skirt, $425
Crimson Tide6 of 10
Trade in your sweet pastels for the color red—autumn's bold obsession. Switch out your strappy sandals for a suede bootie and your silk tank for a chunky knit to wear this skirt in cooler months.
SHOP NOW: Reiss skirt, $230
New Hour7 of 10
Retro in form, this hourglass shape-maker can be kept classic or made modern with leather booties and slick hair and accessories.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew skirt, $225
Fit to Print8 of 10
For a “ladies who lunch" look, try a floral skirt with a lightweight cashmere sweater, simple heels and a structured satchel.
SHOP NOW: H&M skirt, $35
Flashing Lights9 of 10
Whether wearing a mini, pencil or maxi, sequins add a dose of day-to-night glamour. Pair a sparkling bottom half with a plain white tee or a chambray shirt to keep it casual.
SHOP NOW: Newport News skirt, $109
Animal Attraction10 of 10
Accentuate curves in a pencil skirt that hits just below the knee. Wearing one in an animal print adds just the right amount of sex appeal.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew skirt, $158
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession