Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Next1 of 8Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 8Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 8Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 8Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 8Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 8Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 8Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 8Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
Sneaking Around1 of 8
During London Fashion Week, show-goers traded their towering heels for more comfy footwear. Here are seven stylish ways to wear sensible sneakers.
Spring Stepping2 of 8
Pastel running shoes (plus a matching magenta purse-poof) make any dark winter outfit spring-ready.
Building Blocks3 of 8
A pair of bright sneakers (like these cobalt and tangerine ones) helps pull together a bold color-blocking scheme.
Long and Lean4 of 8
Lengthen your legs by teaming black sneakers with black leggings.
Color Kick5 of 8
Pairing a neutral ensemble with colorful kicks gives a gray jacket instant pizzazz.
Wander Lust6 of 8
A pea coat combined with metallic slacks, sneakers and a backpack gives off a fresh collegiate vibe.
At Ease7 of 8
Old-school Nikes coupled with a long overcoat and cuffed jeans make for a stylishly relaxed look.
Put Together8 of 8
A sophisticated peplum leather jacket makes white high-top sneakers look downright elegant.
Shop the Look
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession