- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next3 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next4 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next5 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next6 of 9Photo By Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next7 of 9Photo By Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next8 of 9Photo By Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next9 of 9Photo By Kelly Stuart
- Sidewalk StyleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_Sidewalk Style_Intro_v01a1 of 9
Shape Up2 of 9
A simple t-shirt dress gets a modish makeover thanks to a graphic cut-out design. Black dresses are very versatile, and we love how this woman mixes different shades of blue into her look for subtle pops of color.
SHOP NOW: Graphic Dress, $98
Work It Out3 of 9
A shirtdress is the perfect solution for summer work wear. Try one in a neutral shade like khaki, grey or brown, and slip into some fun platform shoes — if your office dress codes allow it!
SHOP NOW: Shirtdress, $130
The Right Stripes4 of 9
This woman’s simple striped dress, braided flat sandals and leather pouch bag perfectly embody effortless summer style.
SHOP NOW: Stripe Dress, $100
Bohemian Rhapsody5 of 9
We love how this woman breaks up her all-white look with a colorfully printed hippie-chic bag.
SHOP NOW: Printed Bag, $88
Print Shop6 of 9
A printed sundress is a must-have this season. Try a pretty floral or geometric style with a simple cardigan and sandals for an office-appropriate look — just add heels for your after-work date.
SHOP NOW: Printed Sundress, $118
Straight Jacket7 of 9
A mix of prints, textures and colors make for cool summer style. Reach for a lightweight field jacket or anorak for a sporty and pulled-together look.
SHOP NOW: Anorak, $142
White Now8 of 9
White clothes are a relief for your wardrobe in warm weather. Play with textures and shapes to make your all-white look extra cool.
SHOP NOW: White Crinkle Linen Skirt, $35
Spot On9 of 9
Add a playful polka dot piece to your weekend wardrobe, then mix it with low-key accessories for a stylish look.
SHOP NOW: Polka Dot Shirt, $40
ON ELLE: Street Chic