Sunglasses for every face shape
- Next1 of 21Glo
- Previous Next2 of 21Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 21Courtesy of Ray-Ban
- Previous Next4 of 21Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next5 of 21Courtesy of Oliver Peoples
- Previous Next6 of 21Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 21Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next8 of 21Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next9 of 21Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next10 of 21Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 21Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next12 of 21Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next13 of 21Courtesy of Oliver Peoples
- Previous Next14 of 21Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next15 of 21Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next16 of 21Courtesy of House of Harlow
- Previous Next17 of 21Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next18 of 21Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next19 of 21Courtesy of Fly Jane
- Previous Next20 of 21Courtesy of Warbly Parker
- Previous Next21 of 21Courtesy of Marc Jacobs
- Sunglasses for every face shape10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
INTRO_Sunny_Disposition1 of 21
Oval Shape2 of 21
An oval face, with its balanced forehead, cheekbones and jaw, can wear just about any shape, but softly angular shades are a sure thing.
Youth in Revolt3 of 21
Originating in 1952, the wayfarer is one of the most universally flattering frames.
SHOP NOW: Ray-Ban wayfarer, $200
Rosy Outlook4 of 21
Vintage-looking aviators with rose-colored rims will add playful, soft angles to your face.
SHOP NOW: Super Future aviators, $238
Star Power5 of 21
Inspired by the lenses that Gregory Peck wore as Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird, these keyhole-shaped frames will have you dressed to kill.
SHOP NOW: Oliver Peoples sunglasses, from $410
Heart Shape6 of 21
A heart-shape face—with a wide forehead and cheekbones and a narrow chin—is complemented by cat-eye sunglasses.
Peachy Keen7 of 21
Coming in a pretty pastel shade, these sunnies are accented with scalloping to create a subtle and interesting cat eye.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters sunnies in pink, $10
Mad for Magenta8 of 21
These purple-hued specs are perfect for anyone seeking a more modern take on the angular cat-eye style.
SHOP NOW: DVF cat-eye sunglasses, $95
Lime Aid9 of 21
Partially rimless, lime-green shades are unexpected and sleek.
SHOP NOW: Super Future sunglasses, $158
Oblong Shape10 of 21
Oversize and wraparound sunglasses break up a longer face.
Red Eye11 of 21
Big and bright wraparound aviators will give your look a cool '70s edge.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs aviators, $98
Round About12 of 21
Oversize gray shades are a chic way to cover your face when stepping out after a long night.
SHOP NOW: Topshop sunglasses, $32
Bigger the Better13 of 21
Cover up with an oversize square frame that will stay classic throughout the seasons.
SHOP NOW: Oliver Peoples sunglasses, $280
Round Shape14 of 21
Wide, rectangular frames balance a face with soft, full features.
Sci-Fi Fun15 of 21
Go futuristic with these extreme, angular shades.
SHOP NOW: Gucci sunglasses, $325
Outside the Box16 of 21
Metal tips add a little something extra to the standard rectangle frame
SHOP NOW: House of Harlow 1960 sunglasses, $125
Geometry Lesson17 of 21
These vintage shades will complement a round face with their geometric lines.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie sunglasses, $198
Square Shape18 of 21
A square face with a broad forehead and angular jawline pairs perfectly with round and oval frames.
Go for Baroque19 of 21
Artistic side scrolls make these shades a statement-making accessory.
SHOP NOW: Lucille sunglasses, $18
Circle Game20 of 21
Warby Parker teamed up with Suno to create a truly round frame that will channel your inner John Lennon… or Beyoncé.
SHOP NOW: Warby Parker X Suno sunglasses, $175
In the Pink21 of 21
Subtle color-blocking makes these '70s shade a trendy steal for spring.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs oversized sunglasses, $98
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession