- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Converse
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of Havaianas
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Birkenstock
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of Ted Rossi
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of Vans
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of Proenza Schouler
- Previous Next10 of 14Devon Jarvis
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of Alberto Guardiani
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of Prada
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of Jaclyn Mayer
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of Proenza Schouler
- Surf-Inspired Accessories10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Style_Introcard_Surf_Accessories1 of 14Style Introcard Surf Accessories
Rainbow Connection2 of 14
Products courtesy of ELLE.
Our someday has come, and we’ve found it. What’s not to love about these vibrant sneaks? And at that price, we’ll take a pair in every color.
SHOP NOW: Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers, $44.99
Top It Off3 of 14
Perfect for the beach, this laid-back straw hat features embroidered flowers that remind us of the tropics. How many vacation days do you have left?
SHOP NOW: American Eagle Fedora, $19.95
RELATED ON ELLE: Spring's Best Hats
Bubble Yum4 of 14
If you’re usually a bit averse to color, refresh your flip-flop stash with this bubbly pink pair. No one ever knocks a good thong.
SHOP NOW: Havaianas Flip Flops, $22
Look Sharp5 of 14
You don’t have to surf Bells Beach (we love a Point Break reference) to show off the spoils; this shark’s tooth necklace adds an adventurous touch to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch Necklace, $195
The White Stuff6 of 14
Whether you still miss Jerry, or don’t know what that means, you can embrace the hippie lifestyle with these comfortable classics. Plus, we think the bright white leather makes them quite chic.
SHOP NOW: Birkenstock Sandal, $79.95
Feeling Groovy7 of 14
If these tie-dye leather bangles are too much for the beach, they’ll definitely remind you of sunnier days during the work week. And who doesn’t need that?
SHOP NOW: Ted Rossi bangles, $65
Neon Brights8 of 14
Bring laid-back surf style to the city with these Jeff Spicoli-inspired sneakers. All we can say is, “Aloha, Mr. Hand."
SHOP NOW: Vans Sneakers, $42
Ride The Wave9 of 14
Much like a perfect swell, this sort of bag doesn’t come around often. But when it does, and you can catch one, go for it.
SHOP NOW: Proenza Schouler Bag, $1,135
RELATED ON ELLE: Summer's Best Bags
City Slickers10 of 14
Let us just say that we fell hard for this modest boat shoe re-imagined in look-at-me neon patent leather. What a perfectly fun take on an old favorite.
SHOP NOW: Sperry Top-Sider Shoe, $125 at Jeffrey NYC, 212-206-1272
Scuba Do11 of 14
These neoprene booties satisfy both the fashionable and oceanic cravings of even the most dedicated wave junkie.
SHOP NOW: Alberto Guardini Bootie, $435
Sheer Genius12 of 14
These pretty pink shades in a retro shape are perfect for beach blanket bingo. Calling our modern day Frankie and Annette!
SHOP NOW: Prada Sunglasses, $245
Day Glow13 of 14
We’d wear this grown-up version of the arts-and-crafts lanyard necklace (updated in vibrant new hues) with a little black dress. Consider it a conversation piece.
SHOP NOW: Jaclyn Mayer Necklace, $280
RELATED ON ELLE: Trend Report: Chain Mail
Buckle Up14 of 14
This style may be a familiar look from days gone by, but these are not your average web belts. Designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez feature a slick treatment on the buckles for a way cool look.
SHOP NOW: Proenza Schouler Belts, $330- $375
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession