The 11 wildest new Hollywood fashion trends
- Next1 of 12CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- Previous Next2 of 12Sonia Moskowitz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Javier Mateo/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 12FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- Previous Next5 of 12JB Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 12Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- Previous Next8 of 12Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 12Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 12Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next12 of 12CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- The 11 wildest new Hollywood fashion trendsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Wild Things1 of 12
By Kelly Mickle
You can always count on celebs to push the style envelope. From denim cocktail dresses to slouchy '80s-style socks, here are the 11 most attention-grabbing new trends in Tinseltown.
Ring Around2 of 12
Never one to shy away from jaw-dropping trends, Lady Gaga steps out flaunting a new doorknocker nose ring.
Country Chic3 of 12
In a light white fabric, cuffed hem and shiny blue ballet flats, AnnaSophia Robb manages to take overalls from hillbilly to haute.
Hat Trick4 of 12
Rihanna’s sporty-chic look proves visors aren't just for tennis players and theme park tourists.
Caged In5 of 12
Kourtney Kardashian takes the gladiator look to new heights in these knee-high caged sandals.
Sock Hop6 of 12
Blast from the past: Selena Gomez pairs '80s neon pink socks with her black sneaker wedges.
Jean-ius7 of 12
America's Sweetheart, Kate Hudson, dresses up America’s favorite fabric in a patchwork denim cocktail dress at the premiere of HBO Films' Clear History.
Petal Pusher8 of 12
Jayma Mays' neon-hue floral booties give new meaning to "flower power."
Thigh's the Limit9 of 12
Lily Collins stuns in eye-catching footwear a la Pretty Woman. Who knew thigh-high boots could look so classy?
Caped Crusader10 of 12
Is there anything Rachel Bilson doesn’t look good in? The stylish star makes a blue-caped cocktail dress look classic and modern all at the same time.
Eye Candy11 of 12
The always fashion-forward Gwen Stefani makes her outfit really pop with hot pink cat-eye sunglasses.
Split Personality12 of 12
Can't decide which pants to wear? Jennifer Lawrence solves the age-old style dilemma by rocking a different look on each leg. The schizophrenic style, dubbed "Frankenpants," has also been seen on Miley Cyrus and Rita Ora.