The 11 wildest new Hollywood fashion trends
- Next1 of 12CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- Previous Next2 of 12Sonia Moskowitz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Javier Mateo/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 12FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- Previous Next5 of 12JB Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 12Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- Previous Next8 of 12Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 12Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 12Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next12 of 12CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- The 11 wildest new Hollywood fashion trends10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Wild Things1 of 12
By Kelly Mickle
You can always count on celebs to push the style envelope. From denim cocktail dresses to slouchy '80s-style socks, here are the 11 most attention-grabbing new trends in Tinseltown.
Ring Around2 of 12
Never one to shy away from jaw-dropping trends, Lady Gaga steps out flaunting a new doorknocker nose ring.
Country Chic3 of 12
In a light white fabric, cuffed hem and shiny blue ballet flats, AnnaSophia Robb manages to take overalls from hillbilly to haute.
Hat Trick4 of 12
Rihanna’s sporty-chic look proves visors aren't just for tennis players and theme park tourists.
Caged In5 of 12
Kourtney Kardashian takes the gladiator look to new heights in these knee-high caged sandals.
Sock Hop6 of 12
Blast from the past: Selena Gomez pairs '80s neon pink socks with her black sneaker wedges.
Jean-ius7 of 12
America's Sweetheart, Kate Hudson, dresses up America’s favorite fabric in a patchwork denim cocktail dress at the premiere of HBO Films' Clear History.
Petal Pusher8 of 12
Jayma Mays' neon-hue floral booties give new meaning to "flower power."
Thigh's the Limit9 of 12
Lily Collins stuns in eye-catching footwear a la Pretty Woman. Who knew thigh-high boots could look so classy?
Caped Crusader10 of 12
Is there anything Rachel Bilson doesn’t look good in? The stylish star makes a blue-caped cocktail dress look classic and modern all at the same time.
Eye Candy11 of 12
The always fashion-forward Gwen Stefani makes her outfit really pop with hot pink cat-eye sunglasses.
Split Personality12 of 12
Can't decide which pants to wear? Jennifer Lawrence solves the age-old style dilemma by rocking a different look on each leg. The schizophrenic style, dubbed "Frankenpants," has also been seen on Miley Cyrus and Rita Ora.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession