The 8 new hat trends for summer
- Next1 of 9Courtesy of Lovely Bird/ASOS
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Wax + Cruz
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Lovely Bird
- The 8 new hat trends for summer10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Mad Hatter1 of 9
By Kelly Mickle
Give your look a whole new vibe with one of these hats—all under $100. From bohemian to preppy, we've found eight fun styles to keep you cool and fashionable this summer.
Well Rounded2 of 9
Made famous by Charlie Chaplin, the iconic bowler hat gives your look a quirky and confident edge.
SHOP NOW: Topshop bowler, $36
Set Sail3 of 9
A vintage straw boater adds nautical charm to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie hat, $48
World Traveler4 of 9
The legendary Panama hat adds globetrotting cool to your standard beach cover-up.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew hat, $58
Country Chic5 of 9
Unexpected colors and modern designs make new cowgirl-inspired sun hats feel fresh.
SHOP NOW: Zara hat, $17
Cap It6 of 9
An ikat elevates the traditional baseball cap from basic to bohemian.
SHOP NOW: Wax and Cruz hat, $98
Flapper Flair7 of 9
If The Great Gatsby left you longing for the glamour of the 1920s, indulge your inner flapper in a classic cloche hat.
SHOP NOW: BCBGMAXAZRIA hat, $58
Do the Twist8 of 9
Give your beach some old Hollywood glamour with a chic turban hat—a look made famous by stars like Ava Gardner and Hedy Lamarr.
SHOP NOW: ASOS hat, $20
Go Wide9 of 9
A '70s-inspired wide-brim hat provides chic and sexy shade.
SHOP NOW: Lovely Bird hat, $68
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession