The Best & Worst Celebrity Looks From Cannes
- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16George Pimentel/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 16Andrew H. Walker/amfAR11/Getty Images for amfAR
- Previous Next4 of 16Francois Durand/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 16Pascal Le Segretain/GettyImages
- Previous Next6 of 16Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 16Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 16Andreas Rentz/Getty Image
- Previous Next9 of 16Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 16Tony Barson/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 16Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 16Danny Martindale/FilmMagic
- Previous Next13 of 16Marc Piasecki/FilmMagic
- Previous Next14 of 16George Pimentel/FilmMagic
- Previous Next15 of 16Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 16Mike Marsland/WireImage
Cannes_v011 of 16cannes
Rachel McAdams2 of 16
She may be the star of Woody Allen's latest flick, Midnight In Paris, but she's clearly capable of stealing the show (pictured here in Marchesa) in the South of France as well.
SHOP NOW: Marchesa dresses
Anja Rubik3 of 16
Bird of paradise! Equally lithe models are sure to flock to this bold feather number.
SHOP NOW: Feather Trim Dresses
Courtney Love4 of 16
Bows, feathers and chiffon: We've got to admit, these doll parts add up to a pretty spectacular Givenchy gown.
SHOP NOW: Chiffon Gowns
Clemence Poesy5 of 16
At the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides premiere, she channels the deep seas by pairing a pastel blue YSL Edition Soir gown with teal suede platforms.
SHOP NOW: Suede Platform Shoes
Bryce Dallas Howard6 of 16
Adding a sleek metallic foldover clutch to an ornate brocade dress keeps the look modern.
SHOP NOW: Foldover Clutch
Brad Pitt7 of 16
Take inspiration from a menswear idea and make it your own. Mix tailored whites for a casual cool look.
SHOP NOW: White Blazer
Diane Kruger8 of 16
The only accessory she needs with this ultra-sleek gold Calvin Klein gown is a bright red lip.
SHOP NOW: Calvin Klein Dresses
Karolina Kurkova9 of 16
Sure, it's somewhat chandelier-chic, but the open back on this Chanel Haute Couture halter dress is what makes it work.
SHOP NOW: Halter Dresses
Jessica Chastain10 of 16
Seen here promoting Tree of Life, in which she co-stars with Brad Pitt, Chastain shows off her curves by adding a wide, waist-cinching belt to her dress, creating a monochrome day look.
SHOP NOW: Wide Belts
Janet Jackson11 of 16
When wearing a floor-grazing mermaid skirt like the Haider Ackermann one featured here, tuck in your top and cinch the waist with a belt to enhance your curves.
SHOP NOW: Floor-Grazing Skirts
Lara Stone12 of 16
This in-demand Dutch model proves she knows how to rock casual as easily as she does couture, mixing a striped top with denim shorts and flip-flops.
SHOP NOW: Striped Tops
Zoe Saldana13 of 16
This is no avatar, it's the real deal. Saldana signs autographs in a modern preppy tweed jacket, skinny jeans and platform pumps.
SHOP NOW: Skinny Jeans
Salma Hayek14 of 16
With an embellished strapless gown, such as this one from Gucci, keep your neckline clean by opting for a diamond drop earring instead.
SHOP NOW: Diamond Drop Earrings
Melanie Laurent15 of 16
As hostess of opening ceremonies, Inglourious Basterds star Melanie Laurent offsets a Christian Dior Couture organza gown with an ornate Chopard diamond cuff.
SHOP NOW: Diamond Cuff Bracelet
Rachel McAdams16 of 16
Camel pants on the red carpet? Tres chic when paired with a stone-embellished corset top and heels.
SHOP NOW: Camel Pants
NEXT GALLERY: The 2010 Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession