Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Next1 of 13Larry Busacca/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 13Larry Busacca/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Stephen Lovekin/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 13Stephen Lovekin/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 13Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 13Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 13Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 13Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Stephen Lovekin/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 13Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 13Larry Busacca/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met galaCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Rebel Yell1 of 13
The stars rocked the red carpet at this year's Met Gala wearing some of their most outrageous accessories yet. From faux mohawks and punk rock tiaras to metal spikes and insect-inspired jewels, check out the wildest looks of the night.
Killer Heels2 of 13
Gisele struts her stuff in Stella Luna for Anthony Vaccarello stilettos accented with giant metal spikes
Bug Out3 of 13
Julianne Hough finishes off an edgy ensemble with a massive spider ring by Jacob and Co.
Heavy Metal4 of 13
Sienna Miller flaunts her inner rocker with a Genevieve Jones ear cuff, Eddie Borgo spiked tiara and Burberry studded leather jacket.
Bling It5 of 13
Diane Kruger sparkles in black-and-white diamond encrusted wing clip-on earrings by Jacob & Co.
Look Sharp6 of 13
Cameron Diaz earns major punk points with this frighteningly sharp belt with copper spikes by Stella McCartney.
Crown Jewels7 of 13
Hart of Dixie star Jaime King sheds her southern belle image with this killer gold spiked headband by Dauphines of New York.
Cuff 'Em8 of 13
Diamond cuff earrings by Jack Vartanian adds a perfect punk edge to Jessica Alba's floral laser-cut gown.
Hangin' Tough9 of 13
Model Cara Delevingne shows off her wild side with an edgy Genevieve Jones ear cuff, Eddie Borgo necklace, and Dominic Jones earrings and rings to decorate her plunging neckline.
Fringe Benefits10 of 13
Elizabeth Banks' short dress keeps all the attention on these stunning Brian Atwood sandals decorated with black leather and gold metal studs.
Holy Cross11 of 13
Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke turns heads with a giant pearl and diamond encrusted cross earring by Fred Leighton.
Pins and Needles12 of 13
In an homage to punk's iconic item, stylist Giovanna Battaglia wears a crown of gold safety pins.
Faux Hawk13 of 13
Never one to shy away from bold fashion statements, Sarah Jessica Parker steals the show with this jaw-dropping Philip Treacy punk couture hat. Rock on!