The Best New Denim Trends For Fall
- Next1 of 9Courtesy of Paige USA/Stylebop
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Madewell
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Stylebop
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Paige USA
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Juicy Couture
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of My-Wardrobe.com
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Zara
- The Best New Denim Trends For Fall35 Updated Ways To Wear Floral Prints
- Shop Like a Fashion Editor This Fall
- 31 Gold Jewelry Pieces to Wear All Year
- The best hair in America 2013
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- How to pick killer shadow for your eyes
- Dare to Wear: Classy Ways to Rock a Crop Top
- 8 Signs You're Stuck in a Fashion Rut
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
Denim Do's1 of 9
From skinnies in dark colors to distressed boyfriend jeans, our friends at ELLE have rounded up the best denim styles of the season—happy shopping!
The Dark Skinny2 of 9
Whether paired with statement heels or tucked into boots, this super-slim fit is a wardrobe staple. Style these dark washes with a luxe knit or moto jacket for an easy go-to look.
SHOP NOW: Current/Elliott The Ankle Skinny Mid-Rise Jeans, $240
ON ELLE: The Top 50 Vintage Stores in America
The Distressed Skinny3 of 9
Perfectly worn-in! This skinny style is equally flattering and cool. Wear with wedge sneakers and a stylish sweatshirt for a day on the go.
SHOP NOW: Madewell Blue Hill Skinny Skinny Jeans, $118
The Gray Skinny4 of 9
A nice change from blue and black, gray feels fresh for fall. Go monochrome and wear with a gray cashmere sweater. Complete the look with a black fedora.
SHOP NOW: Frame Denim Le Luxe Noir Stretch-Satin Twill Skinny Jeans, $209
The Moto Skinny5 of 9
Zippers and patchwork stitching give these moto-inspired styles just the right amount of edge. Keep the focus on the denim—pair with a neutral tee or knit.
SHOP NOW: Marc By Marc Jacobs Seamed Cigarette Tiia Jeans, $250
ON ELLE: How to Wear '90s Grunge Like a Celeb
The Coated Skinny6 of 9
Kick your look up a notch with a glossy skinny. Wear with flats for the office and with stilettos for a night on the town. You'll want to own this chic leatherlike alternative in a variety of rich hues!
SHOP NOW: Paige Edgemont Aged Woodberry Coated Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, $289
The Coated Metallic Skinny7 of 9
Shine on in this season's shimmery gold, silver, and copper denim. Pair with cable-knit sweaters and ankle boots for a day spent shopping, and strappy pumps and a sleek blazer when headed out at night.
The Straight Leg8 of 9
Embrace this classic style. Pair a dark wash with pointy toe pumps and a crisp white blouse for a look that's très chic, and (casual Friday) office appropriate.
SHOP NOW: 7 For All Mankind Portland Black High-Waisted Straight Leg Jeans, $264
The Boyfriend9 of 9
No longer reserved just for Saturdays! These perfectly slouchy boyfriend styles go with everything from silk tops to your favorite band tee. Be sure to keep the cuffs rolled to show off those statement heels.
SHOP NOW: Zara Relax Fit Vintage Style Jeans, $80
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession