The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Next1 of 21Glo
- Previous Next2 of 21Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 21Caroline McCredie/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 21Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 21Ebba H./Lookbook
- Previous Next6 of 21J L./Lookbook
- Previous Next7 of 21Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 21Caroline McCredie/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 21Bebe Z./Lookbook
- Previous Next11 of 21Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 21Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next14 of 21Imaxtree
- Previous Next15 of 21Imaxtree
- Previous Next16 of 21Christopher Polk/Getty Images for Coachella
- Previous Next17 of 21Imaxtree
- Previous Next18 of 21Imaxtree
- Previous Next19 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/Film Magic
- Previous Next20 of 21Elena Braghieri/Getty Images
- Previous Next21 of 21Caroline McCredie/Getty Images
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Street Smarts1 of 21
By Sara Tan
With the growing number of blogs and Pinterest boards devoted to what women about town are wearing, this has been the year of street style. (Sorry, red carpet.) We sorted through hundreds of images and narrowed down the top 20 looks of 2013.
Jump Up2 of 21
Overalls make a comeback, looking all grown-up paired with a crisp button-down and pointy-toe heels.
Shine Bright3 of 21
This girl proves that shiny metallics work in a casual daytime outfit.
To The Max4 of 21
A floppy hat and structured purse add polish to a relaxed maxi dress.
Animal Instincts5 of 21
How do you make a moto jacket even tougher? Add a Rottweiler tee. It's the perfect look for those days when you could use a little extra armor.
Prints Charming6 of 21
The printed pant looks effortlessly cool dressed down with a sweatshirt and sneakers.
Model Citizen7 of 21
This off-duty model makes a traditional shirtdress look elegant worn with a belt and drapey cardigan.
Earn Your Stripes8 of 21
Stripes are always in season, no matter the shape or direction, but we applaud how this trendsetter boldly wore the classic print.
Oh, Boy9 of 21
Skinny pants and a skinny tie keep this menswear-inspired look modern and feminine.
In Full Bloom10 of 21
Floral prints add feminine allure to office-appropriate pieces, such as this tailored blazer.
Hoop Dreams11 of 21
Trendsetters championed athletic-inspired gear this year. This stylish girl dresses up her jersey with a slit skirt and chunky necklace.
Black & White12 of 21
A head-to-toe grid pattern livens up this classic color combo.
Mirror, Mirror13 of 21
In a warm-weather dress and mirrored shades, this fashionable muse nails the biggest sunglasses trend of the summer.
Think Pink14 of 21
Shades of pink popped up everywhere, including this stylish girl's bubblegum-colored short suit.
Crop to It15 of 21
Thanks to the ubiquitous crop top, abs were on display all throughout 2013. Here, a bustier paired with high-waisted trousers shows just the right amount of skin.
Peace & Love16 of 21
We spotted plenty of fashion-forward ensembles during festival season, but this concert-goer's boho-meets-rock 'n' roll look won us over.
Fur Real17 of 21
This style maven took the Technicolor fur trend and made it her own, pairing a fuzzy turquoise vest with jewel tones and different textures.
Word Up18 of 21
Making a fashion statement has taken a literal turn with the rise of cheeky slogan tees and sweaters.
White On19 of 21
Wearing all one color doesn't have to be boring. Here, an applique top and quilted skirt keep the monochromatic look interesting.
Lite Brite20 of 21
Pops of color help this stylista stand out from the Fashion Week crowd.
Mix Master21 of 21
This street style pro mixes several colors and prints for an intriguing outfit.