The best spring bags from just $50
- Next1 of 11J Mendel S/S 2013/Jason Wu S/S 2013/Burberry S/S 2013
- Previous Next2 of 11Furla
- Previous Next3 of 11Shopbop
- Previous Next4 of 11Nila Anthony
- Previous Next5 of 11Topshop
- Previous Next6 of 11Shopbop
- Previous Next7 of 11Foley + Corinna
- Previous Next8 of 11Nordstrom
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next10 of 11J.Crew
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Aldo
In the Bag1 of 11
By Nicole Mann Novick
You don't have to blow your budget to snag one of spring's must-have new purses. Whether you're looking for a bohemian hobo bag, a functional belt bag or an oversize clutch, we've found the hottest runway-inspired styles—all for under $250.
Show & Tell2 of 11
From tiny clutches to bold duffels, translucent bags in bold colors are a big for spring. (Insider secret: Stash personal items in pretty pouches to maintain your privacy.)
SHOP NOW: Furla bag, $228
Fringe Benefits3 of 11
A bohemian hobo bag in all-over fringe exudes laid-back luxe.
SHOP NOW: Cleobella bag, $135
Clutch Play4 of 11
An oversized envelope clutch is versatile and sleek, while metal detailing and a pop of color add a little glam to any ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Nila Anthony clutch, $58
Old School5 of 11
Get nostalgic with a fresh take on the traditional backpack. Edgy hardware makes this grownup version thoroughly modern.
SHOP NOW: Topshop backpack, $160
Wild Thing6 of 11
Good things come in small packages: This teensy leopard-print clutch still manages to make a big statement.
SHOP NOW: Clare Vivier pouch, $122
Waist Management7 of 11
The fanny pack gets a modern reboot with this season’s chic and subtle belt bag, as seen at the Rachel Zoe spring runway show. This straw version will transition straight into summer.
SHOP NOW: Foley + Corinna belt bag, $110
True Blue8 of 11
Try a color-blocked satchel with unexpected embellishments to stand out from the crowd.
SHOP NOW: Vince Camuto bag, $248
Haute Tote9 of 11
A classic, structured tote is a wardrobe staple: It says business in the boardroom and casual cool at Sunday brunch.
SHOP NOW: Leibskind tote, $248
Pretty in Pink10 of 11
A ladylike shoulder bag is chic and polished. Give your look a little drama by sporting one in neon pink.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew bag, $128
Get the Message11 of 11
Casual and cool, the cross-body bag is also conveniently hands-free. A chic tassel on this messenger style adds sophisticated charm.
SHOP NOW: Aldo bag, $50
NEXT ON GLO: Totally grown-up ways to wear ruffles
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession