The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Next1 of 8Courtesy of Revolve Clothing/Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next2 of 8Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next3 of 8Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next4 of 8Courtesy of Cusp
- Previous Next5 of 8Courtesy of Singer22
- Previous Next6 of 8Courtesy of Revolve Clothing
- Previous Next7 of 8Courtesy of Hudson Jeans
- Previous Next8 of 8Courtesy of Revolve Clothing
- The Best White Jeans for Summer10 Trends We Can't Believe Are Back
- 36 Comfortable Flats for Spring
- 25 Summer Dresses to Buy Now
- ELLE women in music photo shoot
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- The best studded shoes, bags and accessories
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- How to dress up without the dress
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
White Hot1 of 8
Nothing says summer like crisp white denim. From skinny to cropped and embroidered to bootcut, our friends at ELLE have picked the freshest pairs to stock your closet this season.
Slim Pickings2 of 8
Team these skinny jeans with a loose-fitting shirt and sandals for a classic summer ensemble.
SHOP NOW: 7 for All Mankind jeans, $168
Casual Cool3 of 8
Shredded holes give these distressed denim jeans an laid-back vibe.
SHOP NOW: KORAL jeans, $88
ON ELLE: What to Wear to Work This Summer
Crop Up4 of 8
These cropped white skinnies would look great with a chambray button-down and strappy sandals.
SHOP NOW: J Brand jeans, $169
ON ELLE: 101 Music Festival Style Essentials
Classic Cut5 of 8
Slim bootcut jeans in bright white are a timeless summer staple.
SHOP NOW: Citizens of Humanity jeans, $167
ON ELLE: 8 Perfect Pieces for Summer Layering
Slouchy Chic6 of 8
Tattered knees and frayed seams add edge to these grunge-inspired boyfriend jeans.
SHOP NOW: Rag and Bone jeans, $187
ON ELLE: 10 Trends We Can't Believe Are Back
A Little Flare7 of 8
Give your look a lift with flared jeans that pair perfectly with wedges.
SHOP NOW: Hudson jeans, $165
Close Knit8 of 8
Embroidered detailing along the hips gives these white jeans a cool vintage vibe.
SHOP NOW: Current/Elliott jeans, $258