The Most Flattering Swim Cover Ups
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Net A Porter
- The Most Flattering Swim Cover UpsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
CoverUps_v011 of 14
That's A Wrap2 of 14
By Nicole Mann Novick
An oversized scarf serves extra duty as a cold-shoulder wrap or even a luxe sarong.
SHOP NOW: Theodora & Callum spice trade scarf, $145
Red Stripe3 of 14
Lounge on a chaise with a hat that screams sophistication while keeping the sun's harmful rays off your delicate face.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie sunhat, $58
Take A Dip4 of 14
This long and embellished kaftan dress dips low in front for extra cleavage when wearing that string bikini underneath. As the day ends, throw on sandals and a necklace for sunset cocktails.
SHOP NOW: Diane von Furstenberg maxi-kaftan, $395
Bow Peep5 of 14
When you feel like hitting the snack bar, but prefer not to make the trek without your bikini bottom covered, try a feminine pair of terry lounge pants. The wide-legged fit will give you an elongated look to keep you confident when you're showing some skin.
SHOP NOW: Pink Lotus skew-whiff loungers, $78
Under Cover6 of 14
When taking a break from the water, throw a classic white button-down shirtdress over your swimsuit, grab sunglasses and sandals, and you'll be properly attired for a civilized sit down lunch.
SHOP NOW: James Perse linen shirtdress, $185
Tip-Top Shape7 of 14
Half shirt, half dress, tailored tunics tend to be universally flattering. Bare some leg while giving your belly some shade from the sun, or wear yours with linen pants for a transitional look that can go from the beach to a fashionable barbecue.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew escape tunic, $88
Mrs. Softee8 of 14
When you still want to enjoy the beach as the sun goes down, a cashmere hoodie is a preppy and stylish way to keep warm without changing out of your suit.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew cashmere zip-front hoodie, $188
Line Up9 of 14
A gauzy cotton shirt is the perfect way to keep your shoulders from catching too much sun, while still staying cool.
SHOP NOW: Lemlem Elsa smocked shirt, $188
Pants Suit10 of 14
Prefer poolside attire that's more edgy than refined? Try a cool pair of graphic cropped pants to keep your bottom covered while hitting the beach bar.
SHOP NOW: Mara Hoffman silk-georgette pants, $260
Pretty In Pink11 of 14
This quintessential beach cover-up gets an exotic twist with rows of raspberry tassels.
SHOP NOW: Melissa Odabash cotton tunic, $180
Animal Magnitude12 of 14
Sarongs are so versatile. Tie one around your waist as a sleek beach skirt or across your chest as an easy strapless dress.
SHOP NOW: TM by Tara Matthews Sarong, $75
Wild Thing13 of 14
An investment piece for those who envision themselves lounging on their yacht, this sequined flamingo-print silk caftan is a glamorous look for both body and spirit.
SHOP NOW: Emamó lux silk-chiffon kaftan, $665
Short Sale14 of 14
OK, so these short shorts don't cover up much. But if you're feeling brave, then the adorable scalloped voile and oversized bow keep this pair sexy and sweet.
SHOP NOW: Vix Lola scalloped voile shorts, $52
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession