Most Over-The-Top Stylish Kids' Outfits Ever
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of The Coveteur; Luisa Fernanda Espinosa; Isa Giallorenzo
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Luisa Fernanda Espinosa
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Isa Giallorenzo
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Sharina Clarke
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Planet Awesome Kid/Craig Arend
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Jill Topol
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of The Coveteur
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Diane Georgeson
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Planet Awesome Kid/Craig Arend
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of André Supa
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Kristal Lee
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Nicole Gonzalez
Child's Play1 of 12
By Sara Tan
Maybe it's true that some people are simply born with great style—or they're just lucky enough to have stylish parents dressing them. We found 11 well-heeled kids whose fashion-forward outfits put our childhood OshKosh overalls to shame. Are they the next generation's street style stars? Sure looks that way …
So Fly2 of 12
In a printed T-shirt and lace-up boots, 5-year-old Alonso's setting the bar high for the boys.
Cat's Meow3 of 12
This pint-size stylista is a little uptown (that leopard-print coat), a little downtown (those Air Jordan sneakers), and a whole lot adorable.
City Slicker4 of 12
In a button-down shirt, cardigan and toggle coat, 3-year-old Zac has already mastered the art of layering—no easy feat, even for an adult!
Fur Real5 of 12
This fuzzy fashionista makes pulling off a furry coat, mittens and critter-printed tights look like a piece of cake.
Prints Charming6 of 12
Sure, 6-year-old Max was born way, way after the '70s, but his play on patterns and those aviator shades echo the decade's hippie vibe.
Editor's Pick7 of 12
This stylish toddler, nicknamed Hanna Wintour, has got it all: the polished ensemble, the bangs and the oversize shades.
Extra, Extra!8 of 12
Young Gabe knows that when it comes to good style, details like his smart newsboy cap and punchy pocket square really do count. Finally, a guy who knows how to accessorize.
Street Smart9 of 12
This tiny trendsetter goes for understated head-to-toe black, the better to showcase her designer purse.
Tough Guy10 of 12
If only we could all nail Jayden's tough-meets-playful look. In a leather jacket, camo scarf and Panda-accented Adidas sneakers, the 7-year-old pulls off cool biker dude on top and cute kid on bottom.
Crown Jewel11 of 12
While she may not have seen Breakfast at Tiffany's yet, this tot does a fine job of emulating Audrey Hepburn's Holly Golightly.
Baby Blues12 of 12
Yes, seersucker suits do come in miniature sizes. Lucas rocks this summery look, complete with a matching pacifier and suede boots.
NEXT ON GLO: 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes