ELLE Cover: Amanda Seyfried
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Alexei Hay
- Previous Next3 of 12Alexei Hay
- Previous Next4 of 12Sebastian Moreira
- Previous Next5 of 12Alexei Hay
- Previous Next6 of 12Carter Smith
- Previous Next7 of 12Bryan Bedder / GettyImages
- Previous Next8 of 12George Pimentel/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 12Doug Meszler / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 12TuukkaJantti/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next11 of 12Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 12DZILLA/bauergriffinonline.com
- ELLE Cover: Amanda SeyfriedCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Amanda_v011 of 12
Face Time2 of 12
On her best on-screen kisses: “I can’t lie. It didn’t suck making out with Channing [Tatum] and Justin [Timberlake].“
Styled by Joe Zee
Mother Goose3 of 12
On her love of the romantic comedies: “Romantic comedies make me happy. I watch Love Actually every Christmas.”
In Like A Lamb4 of 12
On her outspoken personality: “I talk like I know what I’m saying, but I don’t.”
Fairy Tale Ending5 of 12
On being told she needed to get Botox: “I was like, ‘Damn you!’ But we’re in Hollywood. I’m on a huge screen. With these new digital cameras, you can see the peach fuzz on my face.”
Cover Star6 of 12
On being honest with herself: “I like the freedom of being exactly who I am. And that’s gotten me into trouble.”
The Black Swan7 of 12
Take a cue from this trendsetter and try wearing a golden cuff up by your elbow; it creates a Greek goddess feeling.
White Nights8 of 12
A sweet, ruffly Valentino dress gets a bit of tough chic by way of black lace accents.
Bright Lights, Big City9 of 12
Here she manages to make even a basic black puffer coat evening-appropriate by pairing it with a pale pink dress and a boxy satchel.
Blue Velvet10 of 12
Swirls of oversize paillettes on this luscious blue RM by Roland Mouret are what make it a standout number.
Pop Star11 of 12
The Golden Popcorn award garners her official pop-culture status.
Mix Master12 of 12
The Hi-Lo fashion mix perfected: a floral jumpsuit, flip-flops and a Chanel bag!