The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Next1 of 9Ben Gabbe/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 9Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 9Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 9Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Ben Gabbe/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 9Sara De Boer/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next9 of 9Kristina Bumphrey/Startraksphoto.com
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some SkinCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Cut It Out!1 of 9
By Paige Brettingen
Celebs are playing peekaboo with strategic cutouts, revealing a little skin here, a lot of skin there. Check out who's showing off what on the red carpet.
Front & Center2 of 9
An understated cutout in the center of this tailored dress adds a notch of sophistication to Emma Roberts' style.
Cool Customer3 of 9
Lea Michele's Calvin Klein dress fuses a bandeau top with a flirty skirt for a look that exudes California cool.
In the Middle4 of 9
Kate Hudson rocks the mid-cutout in this skin-baring Gucci gown. If you weren't already familiar with her killer abs, you are now.
Coming of Age5 of 9
Toughening up her typical good-girl image, Selena Gomez makes it known that she's all grown up in this sultry cutout LBD.
Pretty in Pink6 of 9
A low neckline and cutout sides add some unexpected sexiness to Hilary Rhoda's long-sleeve gown.
Retro Ready7 of 9
Naomi Watts captures the glamour of old Hollywood in her '40s-inspired floral dress.
Black Magic8 of 9
Screenwriter and director Gia Coppola proves she's inherited her family's style chops. Here, a tiered skirt with sheer paneling balances her dress's black leather top.
White Haute9 of 9
Stacy Keibler sizzles in this white gown with the cutouts accentuating all of her stunning curves. George, eat your heart out.