The Silver Standard
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous Next2 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next3 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next6 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- Previous Next7 of 7Photo By Carter Smith
- The Silver Standard10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
STYLE_elleintro1 of 7
Camilla Belle2 of 7
On adulthood: "I'm both young and old for my age. My mom told me, 'Don't grow up too quickly; once you're an adult, you're always an adult.'" Camilla wears a floral chantilly lace and silk organza gown by Carolina Herrera and her own jewelry. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Gabourey Sidibe3 of 7
“Part of me thought it would be weird if people knew I was a grown-up playing a teenager in Precious. So I had a twenty-first-birthday party. We had drinks and went to a strip club called Shotgun Willie’s.” Gabourey wears a jersey cocktail dress by Tadashi Shoji and a brass, crystal and glass necklace by Fenton. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Megan Fox4 of 7
On being married: “When I talk about my husband [Brian Austin Green], I feel as if people roll their eyes. They can’t grasp that I’m old enough to be married.” Megan wears a bra and underwear by Emporio Armani Underwear and a printed poplin shirt by Armani Jeans. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Mila Kunis5 of 7
To do before she’s 30: “Jump out of a plane! In your twenties you’re still very courageous.” Mila wears a wool and stingray jacket with Swarovski crystals by Louise Goldin and a wool military hat by Eugenia Kim. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Amanda Seyfried6 of 7
What are the best and worst things about turning 25? “The best thing is I’m happy. The worst is that I’m scared; the scariest thing is that I know it can’t be easy — the years to come.” Amanda wears a vinyl rain jacket by Lisa Perry and a cashmere sweater and bikini bottoms by Chanel. Styled by ELLE's Creative Director, Joe Zee.
Lauren Conrad7 of 7
Where she thought she’d be now: “I was never that girl who just wanted babies. I wanted a career before all of that.”
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession