- Next1 of 13Cacharel/Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Max & Chloe
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Talbot's
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Land's End
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of DKNY
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of AE
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Zapps
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
In The Pink1 of 13
Think you can't wear pink? Yes you can! From boxy bags to rebellious belts, we've rounded up the best of this season's hottest shade.
Skinny Mini2 of 13
Add this clear resin-buckle belt to a silk blouse and pencil skirt for a touch of neo-rockabilly flair.
SHOP NOW: Miu Miu belt, $275
Think Outside The Box3 of 13
Opt for day bag in a classic shape and unexpected color.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Bag, $395
Network!4 of 13
There's an element of iconic Faye Dunaway '70s drama in this chic silk shirtdress
Hang In There5 of 13
Accessorize an updo with chandelier earrings that have a luxe, estate jewelry feel.
SHOP NOW: Ben Amun Earrings, $90
Fancy Footwork6 of 13
Ditch the basic black flats and add a touch of femininity with these embellished ballet shoes.
SHOP NOW: Talbot's Shoe, $109
Throw Some Shade7 of 13
Bounce those UV rays right back up at the sky with this playful bucket hat.
SHOP NOW: Land's End Hat, $9.97
Short Circuit8 of 13
Add a shock of color to your Spring basics with these chino shorts.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Shorts, $42.50
Seeing Spots9 of 13
Brighten up your 9-5 look with a vibrantly printed blouse.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Blouse, $19.50
Sheer Bliss10 of 13
You don't have to wear the trend for all to see; Why not let it be your best kept secret for that special someone?
Wrap It Up11 of 13
Breathe some life into that jeans-and-tshirt combo with a gauzy, printed scarf.
SHOP NOW: AE Scarf, $24.50
Maximize Your Assets!12 of 13
Did you know Maxi is the new Mini? Try a fluttery chiffon dress with suede boots and thin gold bangles the next time you dress up.
SHOP NOW: Juicy Couture Dress, $350
Into The Woods13 of 13
Think the wood-soled clog is so last season? Think again! Here it's reimagined in a soft pastel that lightens up any look.
SHOP NOW: Sanita Clog, $125
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession