Timeless jewelry every woman should own
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop/Piperlime
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Gorjana
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Bauble Bar
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Brevity
Treasure Trove1 of 11
By Nicole Mann Novick
It's always a relief when the biggest trends in fashion are also enduring classics— investments that can be worn for years to come. Take this season's heirloom-worthy jewelry craze: From cameos and lockets to charm bracelets and pearls, here are ten timeless finds that will never go out of style.
Pretty in Pearls2 of 11
When set in a multiple twisted strands, demure pearls feel modern enough to wear with a tailored blazer or a casual white tee.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew necklace, $98
Tickled Pink3 of 11
A set of seven whisper-thin stacking rings looks classic and contemporary in trendy rose gold.
SHOP NOW: Gorjana rings, $95
Show Your I.D.4 of 11
Originally used to provide medical information in case of emergency, I.D. bracelets have since inspired chic new arm accessories. Add a little edge to your outfit in this chic design in chunky, oxidized metal.
SHOP NOW: LUV Aj Bracelet, $110
Face Value5 of 11
While cameos have been around for centuries, the modern gold trim design on these earrings makes them feel fresh.
SHOP NOW: Juliet & Company earrings, $28
Gold Standard6 of 11
Horn pendants are old-school luxe, reminiscent of the Italian cornicello worn to protect against the evil eye. When paired with a sleek and equally classic button-down, this long version will stand the test of time.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane necklace, $68
Charm School7 of 11
A polished gold charm bracelet brings your look good luck with dangling four-leaf clovers in enamel and semi-precious stones.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch bracelet, $225
Initial Here8 of 11
A silver signet is personal and ageless. Stack it with loads of rings today and let it stand alone in the years to come.
SHOP NOW: Bauble Bar ring, $165
Lock It Up9 of 11
Geometric designs make an old-fashioned locket look new. Dress up a plain white-tee this summer and pair it with a pretty sweater as the weather cools.
SHOP NOW: House of Harlow 1960 necklace, $75
Love Rules10 of 11
Sweet and sophisticated hearts are the new must-have accessory. Mix and match one heart stud with another earring for today's edgy mismatched look and keep the full pair in the rotation for preppier days.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings, $42
Name Game11 of 11
The traditional nameplate necklace gets truly customized: Instead of standard script, submit your handwritten signature, which is used to create a one-of-a-kind necklace.
SHOP NOW: Brevity necklace, $195 to $295
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession