Look Fine On A Dime
- NextWant It!1 of 8Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 8Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 8Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 8Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 8Courtesy of Target
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 8Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 8Courtesy of Steve Madden
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 8Courtesy of Top Shop
- Look Fine On A DimeCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Shop Top Trends Under $1001 of 8
Spring has sprung, so ditch those heavy coats and layers. Click through for some of our favorite warm-weather (and practically guilt-free) styles, courtesy of ELLE.
SHOP NOW: T by Alexander Wang Dress, $80
Slide On In2 of 8
These adorable stripey slip-ons are definitely becoming our go-to weekend shoe. They’re cute and comfortable, so count us in.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 Slipper, $13
RELATED ON ELLE: Natural Fashion and Accessories
Ahoy, Matey3 of 8
The stripes and oversize gold buttons on this jacket satisfy our nautical cravings. Though we wouldn’t mind a trip on a yacht, to boot.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Jacket, $55
Just For Frills4 of 8
A flirty skirt is an easy way to wear ruffles without drowning in frills. Our rule of thumb? Never go too tutu.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Skirt, $70.
Ready To Ruffle5 of 8
An accessory is the perfect way for commitment phobes to test a trend. This bag easily moves from day to night, which makes it an extra-smart buy.
SHOP NOW: Similar Target Bag, $40.
In Bloom6 of 8
The vibe of this flowery skirt, with its soft, tea-stained print, takes a cue from Laura Ingalls (one of our childhood style heroines) — updated with a fresh new cut.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Skirt, $70.
RELATED ON ELLE: Floral Fashion
Clip-Clop7 of 8
When we hear “clog,” we think of not-so-cute Dutch farming shoes. But with their sexy heels and gold studs, these quickly made us change our minds.
SHOP NOW: Steve Madden Clog, $90.
RELATED ON ELLE: Accessories For Work and Weekend
Easy Rider8 of 8
The leather jacket is a true wardrobe staple and a cool way to polish off any look. In a sleek motocross style and a light neutral color, this one works all year round.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Jacket, $100.