Designer Tory Burch talks family, fashion & more
"Tunics are effortlessly stylish and remind me of looks my mother and grandmother used to wear: easy, chic, put-together. We do them in bold prints for day and embellished or in silk for something more dressed up."
"Both my parents influenced my love of style. I have vivid memories of a particular gold lame Zoran top my mother wore. It was simple but beautiful, and we reinterpreted it a few seasons ago. My mother always looks incredible. She has a way of wearing things that are uniquely Reva. (See the ballet flat inspired by Reva). My father, Buddy, was equally stylish. He used to line his blazers with Hermès scarves and had beautiful bespoke suits. My parents instilled in me the belief I could do anything."
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession