Designer Tory Burch talks family, fashion & more
Easy Does It
"Juggling my sons' schedules and mine, I've learned to be a quick, effective editor of my outfit. I know what silhouettes work for me, and I have pieces tailored to fit me perfectly. If something has a great fit and you love it, it's easy to get dressed in the morning When I'm traveling, I pack looks that are versatile and work together … and a few layering pieces because I don't like being cold. I also bring great, bold accessories and pieces of jewelry."
"I also always have my camera, iPad (for reading on trains, planes, etc.), my D. Porthault baby pillow, a picture of my boys, and a red ribbon for good luck."
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession