Designer Tory Burch talks family, fashion & more
Easy Does It
"Juggling my sons' schedules and mine, I've learned to be a quick, effective editor of my outfit. I know what silhouettes work for me, and I have pieces tailored to fit me perfectly. If something has a great fit and you love it, it's easy to get dressed in the morning When I'm traveling, I pack looks that are versatile and work together … and a few layering pieces because I don't like being cold. I also bring great, bold accessories and pieces of jewelry."
"I also always have my camera, iPad (for reading on trains, planes, etc.), my D. Porthault baby pillow, a picture of my boys, and a red ribbon for good luck."
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession