Totally '90s fashion is back: Get involved
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of DKNY; Jim Smeal/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 11Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 11Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 11Jim Smeal/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 11Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 11Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Steve Eichner/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 11Ron Galella/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 11Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage
- Totally '90s fashion is back: Get involved10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Then & Now1 of 11
If Cara Delevigne's look in the DKNY for Opening Ceremony campaign is any indication, the '90s have returned. For more proof of the decade's comeback, see Girls episode 4, season 2. If you're too young to have worn the Gen X trends the first time around, now's your chance. As for the rest of us? These celeb pics from (gulp) 20 years ago might help re-inspire you.
Gwyneth Paltrow2 of 11
Before she developed her high-fashion Goop-y style, Gwyneth rocked a thrift-store chic look in her Jack Purcell kicks and leopard print coat.
Christina Applegate3 of 11
Sometimes red lips and a babydoll dress are all you need.
Drew Barrymore4 of 11
The only decade where jean shorts were allowed on the red carpet.
Claire Danes5 of 11
Leather jackets back then were just... leather jackets. No studs, no frills about it.
Alicia Silverstone6 of 11
Apparently long black skirts were popular.
Lisa Bonet7 of 11
Raiding your grandmother's wardrobe was a common thing.
Courtney Love8 of 11
The epitome of punk rock.
Lisa Loeb9 of 11
Style that's here to stay...
Shannen Doherty10 of 11
Winona Ryder11 of 11
President Obama probably got his dad jeans inspiration from Winona.
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession