- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of Isabella Oliver
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Echo
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Flight 001
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Echo
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of Dav
- Travel NotesCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_Intro_TravelNotes_v031 of 11
Bag2 of 11
By Nicole Mann Novick
A bag that can serve as a carry-on and a hold-everything purse will keep the schlepping to a minimum wherever you’re headed. This one is a classic and will keep you traveling in style for years to come.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Bag, $325
Coat3 of 11
A sleek, tailored coat is a style staple. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, this style will complement any wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Isabella Oliver Coat, $445
Hat4 of 11
Who doesn’t look like a jetsetter in a knitted beret? Whether you are headed to the Champs Elysees or you are staying stateside, a pretty hat will keep you warm and well accessorized.
SHOP NOW: Wavelength Of Light Hat, $10
Umbrella5 of 11
Don’t let a little rain ruin your trip. Pack a pretty, metallic umbrella, and the Seattle weather won’t get you down.
SHOP NOW: Echo Umbrella, $35
Scarf6 of 11
A scarf should be on every traveler’s packing list. Use yours as an airplane blanket in-flight and then layer it on for a cool fall day when you hit the ground.
SHOP NOW: Diane Von Furstenberg Scarf, $145
Leg Warmers7 of 11
These are not your eighties leg warmers! Throw them on with a skirt or leggings and you’ll turn up the heat no matter what the temperature is at your destination.
SHOP NOW: Brochu Walker Leg Warmers, $135
Eye Mask & Neck Roll8 of 11
If you have no choice but to sit still for hours, you might as well take advantage of that plane, train or car downtime and get some shut-eye. A stylish sleep set, like this leopard one, adds fun to your travel essentials.
Gloves9 of 11
Skiing in Vail or Vermont? Pretty gloves will up the style ante of an afternoon snowball flight.
SHOP NOW: Echo Gloves, $28
Cardigan10 of 11
Headed from Florida to New York? A cardigan will take you from one climate to another. Slip this cozy sweater in your bag preflight, and it’s ready to keep you toasty the minute you land.
SHOP NOW: Calypso Cardigan, $250
Boots11 of 11
Pack pieces that can serve double duty. These boots look stylish enough for every day but are actually rubberized, making them perfect for an unexpected shower.
SHOP NOW: Dav Boots, $115
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession