9 Fashion Must-Haves for 2013
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Forever 21; Shopbop; Zara
- Previous Next2 of 10Michael Simon/startraksphoto.com; Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next3 of 10Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images; Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next4 of 10James Devaney/WireImage; Courtesy of Topshop, The Limited
- Previous Next5 of 10Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images; Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next6 of 10ABACA/startraksphoto.com; Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next7 of 10Alan Chapman/FilmMagic; Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next8 of 10Jim McIsaac/Getty Images; Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next9 of 10Sara De Boer/startraksphoto.com; Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next10 of 10Peter/Startraksphoto.com; Courtesy of Shopbop
What's Next?1 of 10
By Zoe Jones
Get a jump-start on the hottest fashion trends of 2013 with Glo's roundup of the nine key pieces to have in your closet.
Buckle Up2 of 10
A row of buckles add just the right amount of punk-rock edge to these cool yet practical boots. Try them with a vintage dress for an unexpectedly feminine vibe.
SHOP NOW: Zara ankle boot, $129
The Cyber Age3 of 10
What could be more fashion forward than a futuristic, digit-print blouse? Keep the look grounded by pairing it with a sleek suit or trusty pair of weekend jeans.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 blouse, $25
New Uniform4 of 10
Swap your fail-safe all-black outfit for a brighter version of the monochromatic look. Choose one hue and mix your textures to keep the look interesting.
Shoe Shine5 of 10
Wearing a metallic dress or jacket can seem a little daunting, so let your feet do the wearing. Team these comfy kicks with, well, anything really—we're pretty sure that you'll find they go with most pieces you own.
SHOP NOW: Asos shoes, $37
Boxed In6 of 10
Avoid that searching-through-your-handbag moment by fitting just your bare essentials in this stunning and compact box clutch.
SHOP NOW: Zara box bag, $50
Say What?7 of 10
Make a statement without actually having to say anything at all with a clever slogan sweater.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 sweater, $23
The Strongest Link8 of 10
Lock up your urban look with this chunky chain necklace. Wear it over a simple knitted sweater or basic tee for instant impact.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane necklace, $220
Racy Number9 of 10
The racer back is moving to the front this spring. Sport this new (and seriously flattering) trend early to stay ahead of the fashion pack.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Pally dress, $238
In the Wrist10 of 10
A cuff is the perfect accessory to toughen up a ladylike look. Keep the rest of your jewelry simple to make it standout.
SHOP NOW: Sandy Huyn cuff, $98
NEXT GALLERY: See the Most Flattering New Year's Eve Outfits