- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Rebecca Minkoff
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Newport News
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of J Brand
- Smarter Living10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Intel_TwiceAsNice1 of 11intro Intel Twice as Nice
Lady In Red2 of 11
By Lilah Nicolaidis
A little red dress is the perfect pick-me-up for a dull work week; just add simple accessories like boots and a gold necklace for an office-appropriate look. Go bold on the weekends in your LRD, heels and dramatic chandelier earrings.
SHOP NOW: Paul And Joe Sister Dress, $225
Collar ID3 of 11
Don't just reach for your statement necklace at night! Look for a style in subdued colors with a great shape that's tame enough for the office and right for an evening out.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Necklace, $68
Top It Off4 of 11
A crisp white shirt is a wardrobe staple. Buttoned up and tucked into a skirt or slacks, it creates an instantly polished look. A bit unbuttoned and paired with a tank top or camisole underneath suggests a more casual cool vibe.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Shirt, $30
Shoe Service5 of 11
A stylish flat can be your go-to shoe — it's comfortable enough to run errands in all day (or jet between meetings) and its effortlessly chic vibe works at the office or on the way to a brunch date.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Flat, $90
ON GLO: More Smarter Living
Hold Everything6 of 11
A slouchy tote is one of fall's must-have bags. Try a style in rich black leather with gold hardware for an accessory that will transition seamlessly from work to weekend. Plus it's big enough for everything you need in a day.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Minkoff Bag, $495
Quick Trim7 of 11
Pencil skirts are universally flattering; just find the length that works for you. Skip the basic black and try a navy style with an oxford shirt and pumps during the day, then switch to strappy sandals and a silk blouse for night.
SHOP NOW: Newport News Skirt, $29
Ear Candy8 of 11
Every woman should own a pair of earrings that are subtle enough for every day, but offer enough sparkle to let her personality shine through. We're big fans of posts or clip earrings with a bit of color — look for a stone that matches your eyes.
SHOP NOW: Kendra Scott Earrings, $65
Cover Up9 of 11
The trench is one of the most versatile coats you'll ever own because it lends a polished and professional air to any work outfit, while simultaneously seeming absolutely cool with jeans and a tee.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Coat, $298
Hold On10 of 11
A textured clutch adds sophisticated style to any look, and leather works for almost all occasions — day or night.
SHOP NOW: Nordstrom Clutch, $69
Pure Jean-ious11 of 11
Dark denim looks great with everything and at this point is an acceptable pant pretty much any time of year and for any occasion. Look for a straight leg cut — it's the most universally flattering.
SHOP NOW: J Brand Jean, $172
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession