19 Ugly-Comfortable Shoes You'll Love Wearing
- Next1 of 20Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 20Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next3 of 20Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next4 of 20Courtesy of Nasty Gal
- Previous Next5 of 20Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next6 of 20Courtesy of Nasty Gal
- Previous Next7 of 20Courtesy of Aerosoles
- Previous Next8 of 20Courtesy of Zappos
- Previous Next9 of 20Courtesy of Nasty Gal
- Previous Next10 of 20Courtesy of Ecco
- Previous Next11 of 20Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next12 of 20Courtesy of Nasty Gal
- Previous Next13 of 20Courtesy of Farfetch
- Previous Next14 of 20Courtesy of Zappos
- Previous Next15 of 20Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next16 of 20Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next17 of 20Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next18 of 20Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next19 of 20Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next20 of 20Courtesy of Dr. Scholl's Shoes
- 19 Ugly-Comfortable Shoes You'll Love WearingCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Just for Kicks1 of 20
Finally, an antidote to stilettos! Comfy shoes once considered ugly (like Birkenstocks) have become cool high-fashion favorites. Shop 19 pain-free pairs now.
Flat Out2 of 20
Contrast ASOS chunky flatform heels, $53, with a delicate floral dress.
Flower Power3 of 20
Topshop's Birkenstock-inspired sandals, $80, feature a flatform sole and punchy floral print.
Toughen Up4 of 20
Thick lug soles add a rugged element to these peep-toe platforms, $108, by Privileged.
Gold Standard5 of 20
A metallic gold finish makes these Forever 21 creepers, $33, a stylish day-to-night option.
Go Greek6 of 20
Come spring, wear Topshop's clunky gladiator sandals, $100, with denim cutoffs.
Easily Suede7 of 20
Velcro straps make these Aerosoles sandals, $79, easy to adjust and slip on and off.
Shine On8 of 20
FitFlop's clog-slipper hybrids, $110, come with a hidden two-inch heel.
Heart & Soul9 of 20
With contrasting soles and a cool texture, these Jeffrey Campbell trainers, $168, are more fashion-forward than your ordinary kicks.
Team Player10 of 20
These practical Ecco sandals, $90, lend any outfit a chill sporty vibe.
Silver Lining11 of 20
Show off Topshop's silver sliders, $90, by teaming them with cropped jeans.
White Out12 of 20
Wear these minimalistic Jeffrey Campbell sandals, $98, with boyfriend jeans and a relaxed T-shirt.
Fur Real13 of 20
Cushy soles and furry trim? These Senso sandals, $175, are the ultimate in cozy comfort.
Oxford University14 of 20
These Nine West shoes, $90, add a cushioned platform to a pair of preppy wingtip oxfords.
Instant Classic15 of 20
Timeless Birkenstock flatbed sandals, $130, get a fresh update in bright teal.
New Heights16 of 20
Rubber wedge heels give these sleek Nike kicks, $130, some height without compromising comfort.
Mix It Up17 of 20
These Eileen Fisher sandals, $195, combine a sporty sandal with a sneaker-style sole.
Good Sport18 of 20
Graphic Adidas sandals, $30, are trendy again. Try wearing them beyond the locker room with a structured shift dress.
Stretch Test19 of 20
The elastic straps on Calvin Klein's wedges, $141, allow for a secure, comfy fit.
Single Status20 of 20
Dr. Scholl's Shoes single-strap sandals, $50, are a cool throwback to the '90s—also a cool throwback to the '60s.