The comfort lover's guide to fall style
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Calypso St. Barth
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Reiss
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of AllSaints
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of J.Crew
- The comfort lover's guide to fall styleCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
INTRO_Easy_Does_It1 of 13
Hearts Content2 of 13
A cashmere sweater is inherently cozy, but often sedate. This cheeky version makes a statement when paired with skinny jeans and your favorite flats.
SHOP NOW: Banjo & Matilda sweater, $345
Flower Power3 of 13
A stretch-jersey fabric gives this botanical peplum top an easy elegance.
SHOP NOW: Alice + Olivia shirt, $220
Pattern Play4 of 13
Your basic sweats get a major upgrade with this knitted Navajo-inspired pattern.
SHOP NOW: Topshop sweatpants, $50
Garden Variety5 of 13
Last season it was the printed jean, but come fall printed corduroys take over. This pair has plenty of stretch so you won't feel restricted.
SHOP NOW: Current/Elliott corduroys, $198
Hands Free6 of 13
Running errands? Make multitasking easier with a cross-body bag in this season's hottest color.
SHOP NOW: Dooney & Bourke bag, $198
Shine On7 of 13
Adorned in sequins, this everyday tee is laid-back luxe at its finest. Wear it to dress up jeans or pair it with a maxi skirt for a special occasion.
SHOP NOW: Calypso St. Barth T-shirt, $295
Don't Sweat It8 of 13
A sweatshirt that's sophisticated? Yes, as long as it's fitted and isn't emblazoned with your alma mater.
SHOP NOW: Zoe Karssen sweatshirt, $160
Good Sport9 of 13
Made with mid-weight neoprene, this slenderizing cocktail dress will give you a smooth silhouette without being too constrictive. (And if it rains, it's waterproof.)
SHOP NOW: T by Alexander Wang dress, $325
Trailblazer10 of 13
Try a softer take on the ubiquitous fall blazer. Pair this pretty piece with black cigarette pants or add glam to boyfriend jeans and oxfords.
SHOP NOW: Reiss jacket, $330
Power Walk11 of 13
Try these boots with rolled-up jeans and a fisherman’s sweater for an outdoorsy take on the preppy trend.
SHOP NOW: 2568 boot, $120
A Leg Up12 of 13
Leggings don't have to be just a foundation piece. This pair (made of heavy-duty nylon and Lycra that prevents the print from stretching) makes a statement all on its own.
SHOP NOW: AllSaints leggings, $95
For Pleat's Sake13 of 13
A dressy, pleated maxi skirt gets a makeover in easygoing silk-jersey fabric. Dress it down with a T-shirt or amp it up with statement jewelry.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew skirt, $198
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession