25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- Next1 of 26MSGM Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 26Maison Martin Margiela Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 26Maison Martin Margiela Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 26Roberto Cavalli Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 26Chanel Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 26Chanel Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 26DSquared Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 26DSquared Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 26DSquared Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 26Givenchy Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 26Blumarine Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next12 of 26Osman Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next13 of 26Ashish Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next14 of 26Versace Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next15 of 26Christopher Kane Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next16 of 26Matthew Williamson Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next17 of 26Gucci Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next18 of 26Marni Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next19 of 26MSGM Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next20 of 26Prada Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next21 of 26Proenza Schouler Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next22 of 263.1 Philip Lim Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next23 of 26Prabal Gurung Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next24 of 26Vivienne Tam Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next25 of 26Custo Barcelona Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next26 of 26Michael Kors Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Zooming In1 of 26
By Tiffany Tse
While we enjoy seeing head-to-toe runway looks, taking a closer look at the outfits really reveals a designer's skill and artistry. Now that Fashion Month's wrapped up, check out 25 blink-and-you'll-miss-'em details from the runways of New York, London, Milan and Paris.
Toe the Line2 of 26
At Maison Martin Margiela, these metallic shoes took "camel toe" to a whole new level.
Tight Leash3 of 26
Models at Margiela also carried structured boxy purses like puppies on leashes.
Snake Along4 of 26
At Roberto Cavalli, snakeskin detailing made these zippered pants and pumps look especially luxurious.
Basket Case5 of 26
Chanel's take on the grocery basket was crafted from the brand's classic chain links interlaced with leather.
Bag Lady6 of 26
And just like supermarket sushi, quilted Chanel bags were wrapped up in plastic.
All That Glitters7 of 26
From the back, these Dsquared2 heels were festooned with gorgeous crystals.
Claws Out8 of 26
Jewelry in the Dsquared2 collection, like this embellished talon ring, continued to evoke the brand's '60s vibe.
On Hand9 of 26
Dsquared2's leather harness gloves also added a touch of edge.
Sheer Genius10 of 26
The sheer gloves at Givenchy gave off a more romantic feel.
Sexy Back11 of 26
The lacy down-to-there back of this Blumarine dress was slightly risqué.
Velvet Crush12 of 26
Golden tassels added an extra rich element to Osman's velvet heels.
Fringe Benefits13 of 26
This sequined fringe top at Ashish had incredible sparkle and movement.
Off the Cuff14 of 26
Talk about statement jewelry: Versace's collection included pieces like this heavy medallion bracelet.
Layer Up15 of 26
The delicate origami-like layers at Christopher Kane were even prettier up close.
Light as a Feather16 of 26
Feathers seemed to sprout out of the yellow ankle socks at Matthew Williamson's show.
Think Pink17 of 26
Is it just us, or does the shaggy texture of this Gucci coat remind you of a weeping willow?
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
What a Stud18 of 26
Multicolored crystals contrasted with the mannish feel of these Marni slip-on loafers.
Catcher's Mitt19 of 26
MSGM's furry mitts came in bright, punchy colors, like this tomato red version.
Drive a Wedge20 of 26
A closer look at Prada's satin shoes revealed Art Deco-inspired wedge heels.
Stone's Throw21 of 26
These multi-stone rings at Proenza Schouler offered a fresh take on the cocktail ring.
Buckle Up22 of 26
An iridescent belt with an oversize stone buckle hinted at 3.1 Phillip Lim's futuristic theme.
Knit Wit23 of 26
This cozy look from Prabal Gurung's collection combined several textures in one knit sweater.
True Colors24 of 26
At Vivienne Tam, this swirling, almost dizzying pattern popped up in both clothes and accessories.
Fur Real25 of 26
This Custo Barcelona coat featured an intriguing print peeking out from between tufts of brightly colored fur.
Easily Suede26 of 26
Over at Michael Kors, this stylish mix of fringe, suede and fur was a tactile standout.
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession