Sport's Illustrated newest bathing beauties
- Next1 of 7Kate Upton: Alexander Tamargo/Getty Images for Beach Bunny
- Previous Next2 of 7Kate Upton: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 7Kate Upton: MTerhune / Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 7Crystal Renn Jean Paul Gaultier: Pool BASSIGNAC/BENAINOUS/Gamma-Rapho via Getty
- Previous Next5 of 7Crystal Renn: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for IMG
- Previous Next6 of 7Jessica Perez: Ray Tamarra/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 7Nina Agdal: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage
Fresh Faces1 of 7
Recognize this girl? It's Kate Upton, the newest cover star of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition backstage—and pre-makeup—at a Miami runway show in 2011. Check out the 19-year-old blonde's bombshell style and find out about a few of this year's SI newcomers, including one (so-called) plus-size beauty from the fashion industry.
Second Skin2 of 7
The leggy 19 year old attended a screening of Horrible Bosses in a body-hugging, sorbet-hued dress by Herve Leger. Nude heels accentuated her already long stems.
Blue Angel3 of 7
Earning her style wings, Upton went for a fluttery cobalt blue silk dress while attending the Victoria's Secret 2011 Swim Collection launch in Los Angeles.
Curves Ahead4 of 7
After battling anorexia, this SI first-timer, model Crystal Renn, famously showed off her size-12 shape in Jean Paul Gaultier's 2006 show.
Finding Her Size5 of 7
Mane Event6 of 7
The winner of Sports Illustrated’s 2011 model search, Jessica Perez, makes her debut in the 2012 issue and seemed right at home on the beach. (Check out the pics here.) The Costa Rican beauty revealed to The New York Times Magazine how she protects her strands from the sand and surf: "Kesari hair oil helps keep my hair healthy, shiny and smelling good!"
Great Dane7 of 7
Danish model Nina Agdal cut her modeling teeth posing for Frederick's of Hollywood. Donning a neon pink and blue two-piece, the beach beauty hit the shores of the Seychelles for her winning shot.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession