- Next1 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 12StyleSight
- Vacation NationCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Oscar de la Renta1 of 12
Whether you’re bundling up for a ski trip or jetting off to a tropical locale, take a cue from the top designers for the most wearable resort fashions. — Glo.
Tropical prints are perfect for sunny destinations.
SHOP NOW: Tropical Print Dress, $84
Stella McCartney2 of 12
Floral prints are now officially appropriate all year-round — just add tights and boots in the winter.
SHOP NOW: Floral Print Skirt, $250
Michael Kors3 of 12
An oversize, chunky knit is a stylish way to stay warm.
SHOP NOW: Oversize Sweater, $137
Max Mara4 of 12
A pair of wide-legged pants will serve you well in all seasons, but they look especially great right now with a jacket, T-shirt or cropped sweater.
SHOP NOW: Wide-Legged Pants, $69
Jason Wu5 of 12
When simple stripes just won’t do, a sweater with extra embellishments will spice things up.
SHOP NOW: Striped & Beaded Sweater, $175
Gucci6 of 12
Nothing says “sophisticated traveler” quite like the combination of tan and white.
SHOP NOW: White Jeans, $118
Diane von Furstenberg7 of 12
Breezy chiffons and silks can be worn with tights now or in the summer with bare legs and a suntan.
SHOP NOW: Sheer Dress, $177
Donna Karan8 of 12
Add a hint of shimmer to any outfit for instant glam.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Tank Top, $59
Chloé9 of 12
Pick up a new pair of jeans, a denim skirt or a dress and check another hot item off your shopping list.
SHOP NOW: Denim Dress, $28
Chanel10 of 12
Try an ankle-skimming striped dress to elongate your frame.
SHOP NOW: Striped Maxi Dress, $98
Calvin Klein11 of 12
Nudes, creams and blushes can all be super-flattering tones; just find the shade that’s right for you.
SHOP NOW: Ivory Tank Top, $39
Alberta Ferretti12 of 12
On the other hand, bright colors like fuchsia and tangerine are quite complementary too.
SHOP NOW: Raspberry Cardigan, $90