18 Years of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Next1 of 16Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage for Full Picture
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next12 of 16TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- 18 Years of Victoria's Secret Fashion ShowBathing Suits For Every Body Type - Even Yours
- Shapewear You Don't Have to Hide
- Ugly Wedding Dresses We Can't Believe
- 7 ways to actually repurpose a bridesmaid look
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- Cosmopolitan's Evan Rachel Wood photo shoot
- 10 prettiest colors for spring
- The definitive guide to printed pants
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
Victoria's History1 of 16
By Charles Manning for Cosmopolitan
With the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show airing on Tuesday, Dec. 10, take a look back at 18 years' worth of past shows. Here, Tyra Banks leads an army of toy soldiers in 2005.
Blushing Bride2 of 16
Stephanie Seymour was “The Bride” in 1995 at the very first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 16 Things You Don't Know About The Victoria's Secret Show
Drama Queen3 of 16
In 1997, Naomi Campbell served up some major drama in a sheer black robe with a collar straight out of a Disney princess's nightmare.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 8 Transgender Models Who Would Dominate The Victoria's Secret Runway
Getting Her Wings4 of 16
1998 was the year when the Angels first got their wings.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Supermodels' First Screen Names
First Steps5 of 16
In 1999, Gisele Bundchen took her first walk down the VS runway.
Feeling Fierce6 of 16
Tyra Banks doesn’t need wings or a big fancy costume to own the VS runway, as seen here in 2001.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Models Confess What They REALLY Eat
Weird Factor7 of 16
Victoria's Secret gets a little strange in 2002.
Winged Wonder8 of 16
Heidi Klum in the Angel wings to end all Angel wings in 2003—not to mention the diamond-encrusted lingerie.
Light the Way9 of 16
In 2005, Heidi gets technical in LED lingerie.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Makeup Looks That Men Secretly Love
Into the Woods10 of 16
One of 2008's themes? Sexy lumberjacks.
Angel Chic11 of 16
The chicest wings of all time, worn by Selita Ebanks in 2008.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Sexy Male Celebrities Caught Shirtless
Art Pop12 of 16
The 2009 show made some new artistic choices—like using balloons in lieu of feathers for wings.
Cover Up13 of 16
Lily Donaldson in one of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show's most covered-up looks in 2010.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 20 Unconventional Beauty Tricks to Make Your Life Easier
Super Woman14 of 16
Adriana Lima giving the Comic-Con set something new to obsess over in 2011.
Big Mistake15 of 16
In 2012, Karlie Kloss' feather headdress and turquoise jewelry were so controversial that the look never made it to television.
School Spirit16 of 16
Izabel Goulart gives a cheer for her VS team in 2012.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: More Photos from 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show