14 fantasy wedding dresses to ogle
- Next1 of 15Chanel HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 15Basil Soda HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 15Zuhair Murad HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 15Christian Dior HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 15Givenchy HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 15Stephane Rolland HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 15Christophe Josse HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 15Zuhair Murad HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 15Georges Hobeika HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 15Ellie Saab HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 15Versace HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next12 of 15Valentino HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next13 of 15Basil Soda HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next14 of 15Zuhair Murad HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next15 of 15Chanel HC FW12: Imaxtree.com
Takes the Cake1 of 15
By Alexis Jonnson
If you're counting down the months (weeks, days) to your wedding and are still in search of that I knew the moment I put it on dress, then we're here to help. Straight from the runways of the fall couture shows, here are 14 gorgeous gowns to inspire you.
Soft Side2 of 15
A structured yet soft bodice paired with a fluid A-line skirt gives a potentially strapless dress a breath of fresh air.
Pretty as a Princess3 of 15
Perfect for ladies with a smaller chest, this dress allows you to show off your décolletage while keeping the rest of your look demure.
Tea Time4 of 15
Looking for something sweetly sophisticated with a slightly retro flair? Opt for a tea-length dress. Added bonus? A flirty tulip skirt easily hides problem areas.
Cold Comfort5 of 15
For the bride who wants something elegant and regal yet understated, a column dress with a front slit fits the bill. And nothing says winter wedding like the luxe, ultra-soft top.
Under the Sea6 of 15
A figure-hugging dress lets you show off your post–bridal boot camp body. A short mermaid train embellished with feathers adds a bit of lavish flair, while a bolero jacket adds a touch of modesty.
Greek Goddess7 of 15
Look like you've stepped out of a Grecian tale in a silken, flowy gown that moves with you. A belted waist adds a modern touch while creating a flattering shape.
Short & Sweet8 of 15
A just-below-the-knee–length dress is a great option for a bride with a petite frame. The ultra-feminine silhouette and luxurious lace ensure that this style is special enough for the occasion.
Nipped in the Bud9 of 15
Picture this in white: An A-line gown is a universally flattering shape with a fitted bodice that can help lift the chest and cinch the waist. Cascading flowers over tulle add a whimsical, romantic touch to this otherwise understated dress.
Belle of the Ball10 of 15
If you're hoping for a fairy-tale wedding, then a ball gown with gold embroidery will be a dream come true. Sheer lacing on the neckline and sleeves creates a painted-on effect for a hint of modern glamour.
Cut Loose11 of 15
A dress in a glossy fabric with bodice cutouts and a thigh-high leg slit is made for the bride who isn't shy.
Sheer Bliss12 of 15
Diaphanous lace and a floor-length cape will grab everyone's attention, especially if done in winter white. Hint: Make sure the main midsection is lined. Otherwise all eyes will be on you—for the wrong reason.
Tux Luxe13 of 15
One part tuxedo, one part goddess, this wide-strapped halter dress has a grown-up feel that mature brides will appreciate.
Saving Grace14 of 15
Brides with a penchant for vintage finds will love this embroidered lace dress in ecru. The delicate cropped overlay it creates is both ethereal and romantic with the added bonus of keeping upper arms covered.
Plume Perfect15 of 15
Your guests will be on their feet when you step out in a full-bodied ball gown adorned in sumptuous feathers and sequins.
NEXT ON GLO: Wedding Inspiration