- Next1 of 20Glo
- Previous Next2 of 20Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next3 of 20Courtesy of Vera Wang and David's Bridal
- Previous Next4 of 20Courtesy of BHLDN
- Previous Next5 of 20Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next6 of 20Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next7 of 20Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next8 of 20Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next9 of 20Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next10 of 20Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next11 of 20Courtesy of Milk & Honey
- Previous Next12 of 20Courtesy of Stuart Weitzman
- Previous Next13 of 20Courtesy of Jennifer Behr
- Previous Next14 of 20Courtesy of BHLDN
- Previous Next15 of 20Courtesy of Spring Street Design
- Previous Next16 of 20Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next17 of 20Courtesy of Carolee
- Previous Next18 of 20Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next19 of 20Courtesy of Victoria's Secret
- Previous Next20 of 20Courtesy of Oscar de la Renta
- Wedding Belles10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
wedding_belles_v011 of 20weddingtrends
Tried & True2 of 20
The clean silhouette of an A-line strapless dress in silk organza is universally figure flattering. It emphasizes your neckline, creates curves and hides flaws.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Gown, $2500
Dream A Little Dream3 of 20
The go-to guru when it comes to dressing as a bride (with Chelsea Clinton, Jessica Simpson and Victoria Beckham as clients, to name a few), Vera Wang has partnered with David's Bridal to create a collection of dreamy wedding gowns that won't break the bank.
SHOP NOW: White by Vera Wang Gown, $1448
To Have & To Hold4 of 20
Ever wish you could have an Anthropologie-style wedding? You can! From the creative team behind the boutique, there is now BHLDN.com. The full-service website lets you shop for everything in your bridal party, as well as browse styling tips and create an inspiration board to share with your family.
SHOP NOW: Tracy Reese for BHLDN, $2600
Say It With Flowers5 of 20
Vintage-inspired floral trim on this one-shoulder gown adds a romantic touch.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Gown, $450
Short & Sweet6 of 20
A hot new trend for brides this season? The non-gown! This frothy above-the-knee frock was created by Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman.
SHOP NOW: Notte by Marchesa Dress, $795
Tiers Of Joy7 of 20
You don't need to say your vows at Westminster Abbey to have a princess moment. Just look for a gown with a sweetheart neckline and tiers of silk organza.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Gilbert Gown, $1820
Destination Unknown8 of 20
Tying the knot in a more casual setting, such as a far-flung beach? Try a breezy, silk-crepe gown that packs up easily and can be worn time and time again.
SHOP NOW: Max Azria Gown, $700
Flights Of Fancy9 of 20
Not feeling the whole gown thing? Try a feather-embellished skirt (paired here with a simple T-shirt) from one of Michelle Obama's favorite designers, Jason Wu, who just launched a bridal collection this spring.
The Second Act10 of 20
Truly timely brides are ditching the gown for the reception and slipping into a second, more cocktail-appropriate dress. Check out the new wedding boutique on Shopbop.com to find one that suits you.
SHOP NOW: Shoshanna Dress, $395
Choose Your Sole Mate11 of 20
Customized shoes have made stylistic leaps and bounds beyond Dyeables. Check out the new footwear site MilkandHoneyShoes.com, where you can create a Cinderella moment by mixing and matching heights and hues.
SHOP NOW: Milk and Honey Wedge Shoes, $290
Crystal Clear12 of 20
Dazzling shoes such as these are investment pieces, but the payoff is that you'll be able to wear them again.
SHOP NOW: Stuart Weitzman Sandals, $1095, available by special order (212) 750-2555
Let The Sparks Fly13 of 20
Accentuate an updo with a stunning, sparkling crystal headband.
SHOP NOW: Jennifer Behr ELSA Headband, $975
Tying The Knot14 of 20
Planning on wearing your tresses down for the big event? Add a crisp, modern headband to pull the look together.
SHOP NOW: Unlooped Headband, $72
Neat As A Pin15 of 20
If you’re fearing flyaways while you grow out those layers, then slip in some of these delicate hairpins.
SHOP NOW: Spring Street Design hairpins, $22/set
What's Old Is New Again16 of 20
At this point, we're pretty sure you've nailed the "new" part of your ensemble. So treat yourself to a charming piece of estate jewelry that echoes eras past.
SHOP NOW: Doyle & Doyle Filigree Necklace, $828
Pearls Of Wisdom17 of 20
Undeniably classic, a double strand pearl choker is the perfect final touch to an off-the-shoulder gown.
SHOP NOW: Carolee Choker, $60
Sweet Nothings18 of 20
For a loophole with the "Something Blue" adage, this sleek, vintage-inspired lingerie set does the trick.
Don't Forget The Garter!19 of 20
New from Victoria's Secret, the experts in all things behind-closed-doors, is this heart-pounding bridal collection.
It's A Cinch20 of 20
Accentuate your waist while adding texture and interest to your gown with an ornate lace belt.
SHOP NOW: Oscar de la Renta Belt, $890
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession