12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- Next1 of 13Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 13Antonio de Moraes Barros Filho/WireImage/H&M
- Previous Next3 of 13Nathalie Lagneau/Catwalking/Getty Images/H&M
- Previous Next4 of 13Antonio de Moraes Barros Filho/WireImage/H&M
- Previous Next5 of 13Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho via Getty Images/H&M
- Previous Next6 of 13Antonio de Moraes Barros Filho/WireImage/H&M
- Previous Next7 of 13Nathalie Lagneau/Catwalking/Getty Images/H&M
- Previous Next8 of 13Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho via Getty Images/H&M
- Previous Next9 of 13Catwalking/Getty Images/H&M
- Previous Next10 of 13Antonio de Moraes Barros Filho/WireImage/H&M
- Previous Next11 of 13Nathalie Lagneau/Catwalking/Getty Images/H&M
- Previous Next12 of 13Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho via Getty Images/H&M
- Previous Next13 of 13Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho via Getty Images/H&M
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&MCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Marant Mania1 of 13
By Kelly Mickle
For any girl who's coveted Isabel Marant's cool, bohemian look, her H&M collaboration—available in stores and online Nov. 14—is a dream come true. The collection was inspired by the designer's past seasons and features many of her trademark pieces (think: chunky knits, embellished jackets and tailored outerwear). See our 12 favorite affordable picks and the original runway look that inspired them!
Jacket Required2 of 13
Thanks to its intricate embellishment, this boxy jacket was the star of Isabel Marant's spring 2012 collection—and its cool look-alike will be first in our cart at H&M.
SHOP NOW: Jacket, $399, hm.com
Haute Pants3 of 13
Perk up your fall wardrobe with these cropped trousers. Bonus: Marant kept the zipper accents and stitch detailing on this pair, which make them comparable to her edgy runway version.
SHOP NOW: Trousers, $129, hm.com
Killer Knits4 of 13
No Isabel Marant collection would be complete without one of her signature chunky knits, like this cozy sweater cardigan.
SHOP NOW: Sweater, $149, hm.com
Skirting Around5 of 13
The designer included one of her trademark ruffled minis in her H&M collection. Give it a fall-appropriate spin with a chunky sweater and opaque tights.
SHOP NOW: Skirt, $70, hm.com
Gold Standard6 of 13
Equal parts festive and refined, this shimmery gold dress is the perfect fit for any holiday party. Mimic the runway look by pairing it with slouchy fringe boots.
SHOP NOW: Dress, $129, hm.com
Shades of Gray7 of 13
If you've always wanted one of Marant's tailored coats, scoop up this classic charcoal version. Wear it with gray layers for a sleek monochrome ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Coat, $199, hm.com
Frill Seeker8 of 13
Marant's known for her sweet, romantic pieces, like this blouse. Just take a cue from her runway and balance it with a pair of menswear-inspired trousers.
SHOP NOW: Ruffle Blouse, $70, hm.com
Shine On9 of 13
Night out with the girls? Tame this pair of glitzy sequin trousers with a casual tee and pointy-toe pumps.
SHOP NOW: Trousers, $199, hm.com
Silver Lining10 of 13
Make the holiday party rounds this season in the designer's metallic tulip skirt. For a cool catwalk-inspired twist, pair it with a tailored button-down.
SHOP NOW: Skirt, $80, hm.com
Fringe Benefits11 of 13
A little country and a little rock 'n' roll, these fringed suede ankle booties make any outfit look cool.
SHOP NOW: Boots, $299, hm.com
South of the Border12 of 13
Psst … can you keep a secret? Marant also made a teen collection for H&M, where you can score a version of her popular Aztec-print jeans.
SHOP NOW: Jeans, $50, hm.com
Fluff Piece13 of 13
We often spot oversize jackets used as statement-making layering pieces on Isabel Marant's runways—this looped-yarn cardigan is a no-brainer for fall.
SHOP NOW: Cardigan, $129, hm.com
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession