What Were They Thinking?
- Next1 of 40AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next2 of 40RD / Scott Kirkland / Retna Digital
- Previous Next3 of 40AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next4 of 40AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next5 of 40RD / Kenney / Retna Digital
- Previous Next6 of 40JEAN-PAUL AUSSENARD/BAUER-GRIFFIN
- Previous Next7 of 40RD/ Jay Valena/ Retna Digital
- Previous Next8 of 40Christopher Polk/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 40Gary Gershoff/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 40AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next11 of 40Scott Harrison / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next12 of 40John Ricard / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next13 of 40Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next14 of 40RD / Orchon / Retna Digital
- Previous Next15 of 40Eliot Press/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next16 of 40AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next17 of 40Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next18 of 40Justin Hyte / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next19 of 40RD / Kirkland / Retna Digital
- Previous Next20 of 40Jason Kempin/Getty Images
- Previous Next21 of 40CAMERA PRESS/ Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next22 of 40RD / Kirkland / Retna Digital
- Previous Next23 of 40Rob Loud/WireImage
- Previous Next24 of 40Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next25 of 40Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next26 of 40ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next27 of 40Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next28 of 40Tullio M. Puglia/Getty Images
- Previous Next29 of 40CAMERA PRESS/Chris Ashford/ Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next30 of 40AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next31 of 40Scott Kirkland / Retna Digital
- Previous Next32 of 40John Shearer/Getty Images
- Previous Next33 of 40STEVE SANDS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next34 of 40RD / Kirkland / Retna Digital
- Previous Next35 of 40Jamie McCarthy/WireImage
- Previous Next36 of 40Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next37 of 40Minas Keukazian / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next38 of 40David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next39 of 40RD / Orchon / Retna Digital
- Previous Next40 of 40AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- What Were They Thinking?Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Ke$ha1 of 40
Check out the biggest style bombs of 2010. — Glo
We'd start with the $ in her name as style failure number 1, but this outfit the singer wore to the American Music Awards last month was a total disaster.
Lindsay Lohan2 of 40
Trying to hide the SCRAM bracelet on her ankle but letting another part of her hang out, La Lohan really set the bar low (pun intended) with this sequined jumpsuit.
Jennifer Lopez3 of 40
J. Lo: You've been married three times. Do you really need to leave the house in another wedding dress?
Kristen Stewart4 of 40
Somehow this dress seems a little unfinished, no?
Jessica Simpson5 of 40
A spandex dress with a peplum skirt. Now we've really seen it all.
Lady Gaga6 of 40
Lady Gaga wore meat. What more is there to say?
Christina Aguilera7 of 40
We get that the singer's trying to go for a Marilyn Monroe look, but thanks to the wiggy hair, bad spray tan and ill-fitting bodice, this is a huge style bomb.
Britney Spears8 of 40
Britney, you've got to have more in your closet than sweats, bad extensions and sheer dresses. Like a pair of real pants maybe?
Blake Lively9 of 40
Speaking of pants, the Gossip Girl star could use a pair too.
Beyoncé Knowles10 of 40
There one was a lady named B
She married the rapper Jay Z
With nothing but cash
She still had to dash
Out the door in this outfit you see.
Jenni “JWoww” Farley11 of 40
Woww is right, but not in a good way.
Nicki Minaj12 of 40
The singer's look was so out of this world, it hypnotized the audience into following her lead.
Fergie13 of 40
Ow, Fergie, just one spike is too many!
Heidi Klum14 of 40
Much was made of the supermodel's choice of dress at a recent appearance. All we can say is, Project Runway designer Mondo Guerra was the runner-up, not the winner, for a reason.
Eva Longoria Parker15 of 40
Just because you have great legs does not mean you can get away with an outfit like this.
Christina Aguilera16 of 40
Christina, if it wasn't good enough for Burlesque, it's not good enough for the red carpet.
Taylor Momsen17 of 40
Clearly, Taylor Momsen's outfit is making her sick.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi18 of 40
Snooki is our favorite Jersey Shore cast member and a pretty princess!
Miley Cyrus19 of 40
Some people liked the pop star's Oscar dress but we thought it was a bit much for a 17-year-old. Singer. At an awards show for the film industry. Did we miss something?
Danielle Staub20 of 40
Yellow is never a good choice for evening.
Sarah Jessica Parker21 of 40
OK SJP, we get it. You are a huge movie star in a fancy film about fashion. And you're in London. But please, next time, skip the headgear.
Katy Perry22 of 40
Katy Perry thought she was auditioning for Skating with the Stars.
Leighton Meester23 of 40
Somebody's sick of playing a buttoned-up New York socialite, wouldn't you say?
Jennifer Lopez24 of 40
A Noah's Ark-themed dress is actually rather appropriate for the World Music Awards. But still terribly, terribly ugly.
Tyra Banks25 of 40
Tyra "smiles with her eyes" at the camera while we smile with our everything at her outfit.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi26 of 40
Maybe the reality TV star thought she was going to the Black Swan premiere?
January Jones27 of 40
January Jones: Where great dresses go to die.
Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith28 of 40
These two look like they're headed off to a safari in the year 2075.
Katy Perry29 of 40
Thankfully, this ticket dress only "admits one."
Jennifer Lopez30 of 40
This is the last and final warning about the wedding dresses.
Fergie31 of 40
When dress shopping, we would advise you to look for a style that doesn't add extra volume to your hips.
Chloë Sevigny32 of 40
The actress gives us her best Victor/Victoria look.
Christina Aguilera33 of 40
If the raincoat's already see-through, at least we don't have to wonder what happens when it gets wet.
January Jones34 of 40
When your dress matches the step-and-repeat, that's not a good sign.
Jennifer Lopez35 of 40
Boots do not equal pants.
Aubrey O'Day36 of 40
If we're lucky, Aubrey will float away in this balloon-inspired getup. That is, if her boots don't pop anything first.
Drew Barrymore37 of 40
Drew is such a talented actress that she's convinced us she's happy in this dress.
Mischa Barton38 of 40
"Flapper Chic" does not equal flapping about on the lawn.
Aubrey O'Day39 of 40
A great example of why not to wear fur.
Amber Rose40 of 40
When there is more material on your shoes than on your dress, it's time to change.