trendsetting stars for 2012
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 14Noel Vasquez/Getty Images for Extra
- Previous Next4 of 14Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 14Richie Buxo / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 14Larry Busacca/WireImage for IFP
- Previous Next7 of 14Francois Durand/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 14Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Hollywood Film Awards
- Previous Next9 of 14Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Dior
- Previous Next10 of 14Jamie McCarthy/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 14Fred Duval/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 14Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 14KCSPresse / Splash News
- Previous Next14 of 14Chris Jackson/Getty Images For Walpole
Forecast-20121 of 14
Ultimate Urbanite2 of 14
Keeping it cool in moto jackets, ankle boots and skinny jeans, Miranda Kerr is the latest supermodel spearheading street style. The new mom always balances her would-be tough outfit with an element of femininity, creating the perfect go-to look for any city dweller.
Bright & Ladylike3 of 14
Never shying away from bold colors or up-and-coming designers, Freida Pinto has certainly mastered the art of eye-catching elegance. The Mumbai native never misses a beat in fresh and modern prints paired with complementary accessories.
Feminine Rebel4 of 14
After making a complete transformation for her current role in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Rooney Mara has also transformed her personal style into an edgier version of her former self by pairing pale feminine dresses with vampy lips and severe bangs.
Edgy Bohemian5 of 14
As the offspring of Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz, Zoe Kravitz has style in her genes. Whether on the streets of New York or at the fashionable Met Gala, Kravitz combines laidback fabrics, interesting textures and creative cuts for a look that's truly one of a kind.
Retro Elegance6 of 14
Younger and less accessory-heavy than her design duo sisters, Martha Marcy May Marlene breakout star Elizabeth Olsen still opts for vintage-inspired pieces, particularly from the flapper era, but keeps all the extras to a minimum.
Art Smart7 of 14
Turning heads in vibrant colors, novelty furs and classic staples with a twist, Shala Monroque, girlfriend of mega-gallerist Larry Gagosian, has made her stamp on the art and fashion worlds. Here, we love how she pairs a tried-and-true basic like the denim shirt with a feminine and flouncy skirt.
Vintage Princess8 of 14
Elle Fanning has stepped out of big sister Dakota's shadow, making waves on the big screen and on the red carpet. From her chunky braids to her playful prairie-inspired fashion tendencies, we love her youthful fashion choices that are wise beyond her years.
Decoupage Diva9 of 14
There is nothing too daring or too "out there" for Bravo's Work of Art: The Next Great Artist host China Chow. With her ability to mix current avant-garde designers with vintage pieces, there is nothing this connoisseur can't pull off.
Nouveau Folk10 of 14
From caftans to vintage florals or floppy fedoras, Florence Welch's eclectic style can't be pinpointed, but we do know that this folk singer steals the spotlight wherever she howls.
Clean & Classic11 of 14
Proving she's all grown up with sophisticated fashion choices from the likes of Burberry and Alexander McQueen, Harry Potter alum Emma Watson has us anticipating what she'll wear in the next chapter of her film career.
Teen Chic12 of 14
Known for her electrifying turn in True Grit, Hailee Steinfeld has stepped up her styling cues since modeling for Miu Miu and continues to stay true to her youth by dressing in everything from Peter Pan collars to funky fedoras to metal-tipped brogues.
Quirk & Kitsch13 of 14
Often choosing tomboy looks or Amish-inspired dresses and flats, Alexa Chung has been the toast of the town for her quirky fashion choices. We know that this Madewell contributing designer will keep us guessing in 2012.
Retro Active14 of 14
It's no surprise that the designer for celebrity-approved shoe brand Charlotte Olympia would look anything less than pinup perfect at every outing. Charlotte Dellal's designs and style choices have a chic, throwback vibe and are head-to-toe glam.
NEXT GALLERY: Better Together
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession