Who’s Rocking These Baubles?
- Next1 of 23Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 23Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 23Dan MacMedan/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 23Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 23Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 23Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 23Lester Cohen/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 23Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 23GF/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next10 of 23Franck BONHAM/Gamma-Rapho via Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 23Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 23Glo
- Previous Next13 of 23Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 23Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 23JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 23Glo
- Previous Next17 of 23Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- Previous Next18 of 23KMazur/WireImage
- Previous Next19 of 23John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next20 of 23Al Bello/Getty Images
- Previous Next21 of 23Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 23JB Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next23 of 23EROTEME.CO.UK
- Who’s Rocking These Baubles?Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Guess Who's Sparkling1 of 23
By Lilah Nicolaidis
Whether for a red carpet moment or while running errands, celebrities dress to impress—and that of course includes their over-the-top jewelry. From glittering opal earrings to sparkling diamond rings and a watch that costs more than many homes, can you guess who is wearing this fantastic finery?
Ice, Ice Baby2 of 23
This funny lady's Emmy diamonds, courtesy of celebrity jeweler Neil Lane, weighed in at over 175 carats.
Flower Power3 of 23
At the Emmy Awards, this actress pulled out all the stops with swingy diamond earrings and a sparkling flower brooch, both by jeweler Martin Katz.
True Blue4 of 23
With exquisite matching opal earrings by Lorraine Schwartz and an icy blue gown, this model, mother and media mogul stepped right onto our best-dressed list.
The Cat's Meow5 of 23
Forgoing earrings and rings, this blond beauty opted for an exquisite black-and-white diamond Cartier panther bracelet.
Wedding Belle6 of 23
For her completely over-the-top and fully televised wedding, this reality star wore almost $15 million in diamonds designed by Lorraine Schwartz, including her 20-carat engagement ring.
Twinkle, Twinkle7 of 23
This "What to Expect When You're Expecting" star showed off some pretty serious jewels (push presents, anyone?) while promoting the film.
Full Bloom8 of 23
No stranger to outrageous ensembles, this stylish actress chose Fred Leighton vintage jewelry to accent her dress for a recent evening at the ballet.
Grand Slam9 of 23
This tennis star wore sparkling diamond, ruby and pearl earrings by Indian designer Amrapali to a pre-Wimbledon party.
White Night10 of 23
This sexy singer layers on the pearls for a pretty-and-punk look.
Rock Out11 of 23
At last year's Academy Awards, this diminutive beauty accepted the Best Actress award (for which film?) in huge Harry Winston diamonds.
Stack the Deck12 of 23
When this petite starlet-slash-designer launched her costume-jewelry collection (what is it called?), she piled on the baubles for a luxe bohemian look.
Rapper's Delight13 of 23
This rhyming rapper sported some serious bling on the red carpet at this year's Grammy Awards.
Talk Is Cheap?14 of 23
When this talk show queen filmed her last show, her audience may have been slightly distracted by her enormous, diamond-studded drop earrings.
Chain of Command15 of 23
While on tour with her husband, this lady wore a stunning faux statement necklace and cuff bracelet by designer Tom Binns.
Heads Up16 of 23
This super-famous performer arrived at a recent party in her honor wearing a gigantic gold floral tiara.
Green With Envy17 of 23
A bold pop of emerald energizes this lovely star's all-black ensemble.
All That18 of 23
Known for his personal style and love of all things shiny, this musician designed a line of fine jewelry for Louis Vuitton in 2008.
Living Doll19 of 23
This eccentric performer pays tribute to a childhood favorite with her blinged-out Barbie necklace.
Watch Out20 of 23
Which tennis champ sported a $525,000 watch on the court at this year's French Open tournament?
After Dark21 of 23
This platinum-blond singer favors the Gothic-style jewels of British designer Stephen Webster.
All That Glitters22 of 23
This stylist to the stars has a self-proclaimed love of jewelry and is often snapped wearing extravagant and eclectic styles while out and about.
Child's Play23 of 23
This teen heartthrob clearly has cash to burn: He reportedly spent $25,000 on a necklace in the likeness of cartoon character Stewie from "Family Guy."