Whose Shoes Are These?
- Next1 of 26Tommaso Boddi/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 26George Pimentel/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 26Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 26Charles Eshelman/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 26Timothy Hiatt/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 26PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 26Larry Busacca/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 26Marc Piasecki/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 26Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 26Charles Eshelman/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 26Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 26Marc Piasecki/FilmMagic
- Previous Next13 of 26Skip Bolen/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 26Samir Hussein/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 26Larry Busacca/E/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 26Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next17 of 26Mike Coppola/Getty Images
- Previous Next18 of 26Michael Kovac/WireImage
- Previous Next19 of 26Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty Images
- Previous Next20 of 26Tommaso Boddi/WireImage
- Previous Next21 of 26Eamonn McCormack/WireImage
- Previous Next22 of 26Kevin Winter/NBCUniversal/Getty Images
- Previous Next23 of 26Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next24 of 26Paul Zimmerman/WireImage
- Previous Next25 of 26Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next26 of 26Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Whose Shoes Are These?10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Sole Mates1 of 26
Forget the eyes. If you want to know who a woman truly is, then take a look at what's on her feet. Whether demure and delicate or spiked and lethal, these shoes reveal the secrets of their wearers. Can you guess who is wearing these over-the-top shoes?
Sugar & Spice2 of 26
Despite their mega-high platform and spiked heel, these peep-toe satin red pumps from one of Italy's top shoemakers have an air of sweetness that suits this Czech beauty.
City Slicker3 of 26
This mega model has made a name for herself as a media mogul. Wearing heels by this iconic French shoe designer only heightens her status.
Into the Deep4 of 26
This fashion-forward new mom opts for coral-stemmed heels from one of Paris' most famous fashion houses.
Spiked Punch5 of 26
This pint-size reality star shows off her big personality in lace-up booties by an edgy American designer.
G.I. Jane6 of 26
Major combat boots whip this young singer's urban look into shape.
Shoe Shine7 of 26
Crystal-encrusted pumps with the requisite red sole (by this designer) help this life-size trophy sparkle.
Animal Instincts8 of 26
Retro-designed sandals get a playful update with an abstract, printed stacked heel — perfect for this TV special agent.
Strapped In9 of 26
Take it from this creative fashion exec: Tiered leather straps add an original spin to heeled Mary Janes.
On Point10 of 26
Feminine lace-up platform heels make sense for this lanky model with a prima ballerina past.
Sleek Stepper11 of 26
Gold-edged pumps with a sexy back slit keep this iconic '80s model well heeled.
Sneak Attack12 of 26
This tomboy star may prefer sneakers, but that doesn't make her any less of a beauty.
Basket Case13 of 26
This R&B star gets ready for spring with basket-weave, peep-toe boots from an Italian design house, recognizable for its striped red and green logo.
Royal Lift14 of 26
Light-catching metallic sandals would make anyone feel like a queen for a day.
Action-Packed15 of 26
Looking more action hero than red-carpet ready, these color-blocked sandals pack a punch on this basketball wife.
Take a Hike16 of 26
This waifish actress brings the great outdoors to the street with a hiking-inspired high-heeled bootie.
Snake Charmer17 of 26
Worn by a certain young model with a fashion-worthy first name, these snake-adorned sandals are by a Florentine designer known for exotic prints.
Graphic Arts18 of 26
This mother of two gains modern appeal with artistically designed Mary Jane heels.
Split Decision19 of 26
This Ethiopian model with her own line of clothes wears charming black-and-white python sandals, made by a NYC-based design duo.
Looking Sharp20 of 26
Reality TV's reigning queen could do some major damage with her barbed wire–like heels from this French designer.
Pink Power21 of 26
This rap star looks a bit like a cartoon character with her over-the-top fashion choices and these 7-inch patent pink boots.
Pretty in Pink22 of 26
A smaller heel is all this statuesque lady needs.
Here, Kitty, Kitty23 of 26
This German bombshell heeds the call of the wild in her famously red-soled heels.
Silver Lining24 of 26
This self-made millionaire gets a lift in seriously shiny platform heels.
Swan Song25 of 26
This former black swan shows her softer side with a pair of sweet, pink peep-toes designed by this top Italian line.
Red Square26 of 26
This star avenges the red carpet in powerful pumps.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession