- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Farfetch
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Farfetch
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Singer 22
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of My Theresa
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Winter FloralsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Intro-Winter-Arrangement1 of 14
Abstract Thinking2 of 14
Show your flower power in a contemporary dress that works with opaque tights and cozy accessories.
SHOP NOW: Leifsdottir Dress, $228
What A Stud3 of 14
Add some glitz to any outfit with stud earrings, a must-have for the season. This star-shaped floral for a crystal has just the right amount of glam.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth Cole Earrings, $70
Pencil This In4 of 14
Pair a black-and-white printed pencil skirt with pops of neon accessories for an unexpected twist on a classic staple.
SHOP NOW: Paul Smith Skrit, $284
Made In The Shade5 of 14
It may be cold out, but that doesn't mean the sun isn't shining. Protect your peepers with a pair of purple shades.
SHOP NOW: Flair Sunglasses, $16
Alpine Time6 of 14
With ski-inspired sweaters making headway off the slopes, try one with vibrant geometric diamonds and daisies for a more modern take.
SHOP NOW: Charlie & Robin Sweater, $138
Perennial Pick7 of 14
Pair an ultra-feminine and flattering peony-printed maxi dress with a structured blazer and '40s-inspired sandals for an always-appropriate outfit.
SHOP NOW: Nevenka Dress, $635
Gilding The Lily8 of 14
Adorn yourself with a big, floral, smoky-hued necklace, perfect for making a statement with your eveningwear.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Necklace, $198
Budding Interest9 of 14
A sparsely printed, neutral-toned chiffon shirt with an asymmetric overlay adds visual interest and a touch of femininity.
SHOP NOW: Vanessa Bruno Blouse, $252
Fresh Direct10 of 14
Seek out comfort by way of the pajama trend. When paired with sleek booties, these tie-at-the-waist silk pants are go-out ready.
SHOP NOW: See by Chloé Pants, $595
Fancy Feet11 of 14
Crystal embellishments add some sparkle to your garden-variety flat.
SHOP NOW: Vera Wang Ballet Flats, $275
Trellis Topcoat12 of 14
Add an outer layer of vintage charm with a fringed silk coat that channels your great aunt's deco shawl.
SHOP NOW: Winter Kate Coat, $495
Get Graphic13 of 14
Wear a pin-tucked tulip skirt with tights for a sophisticated, just-out-of-art-class look.
SHOP NOW: Schumacher Skirt, $415
Garden State14 of 14
If oversized florals aren't your thing, then try a blouse with a graphic retro print that you can tuck into your favorite pair of wide-leg denim.
SHOP NOW: See by Chloé Blouse, $370