- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Lucky Brand
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Sachin + Babi
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Stuart Weitzman
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Gap
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Zappos
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Coach
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Zappos
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Lacoste
- Woven AccessoriesCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Woven_v01a1 of 16wovenaccessories
Dream Weaver2 of 16
The linen pleats and vibrantly hued colors of this bag pair perfectly with a gauzy, summer sundress.
SHOP NOW: Foley & Corinna bag, $235
Hippie Hippie Shake3 of 16
Wear this macrame belt low-slung with a cotton tank dress to evoke that Summer of Love vibe.
SHOP NOW: Lucky Brand belt, $39.50
Head Over Heels4 of 16
Not all woven accessories need to be, um, earthy. The spike heel and elegant ankle strap on this pair of sandals add instant glam factor.
SHOP NOW: L.A.M.B. shoes, $325
Make a Statement5 of 16
If you're going for automatic style, look no further: This multimedia necklace has a bit of everything, so it blends in easily with any trend you're trying.
SHOP NOW: Sachin + Babi necklace, $300
Happy Feet6 of 16
Why make your feet settle for just one color espadrille when you can have lots?
SHOP NOW: Missoni shoes, $225
Totes!7 of 16
We love how the navy raffia of this everyday tote just feels so totally luxe.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs tote, $360
Put a Cork in It!8 of 16
Try a mule with a woven silk strap -- just neutral enough that you can pair it with either jeans or a dress.
SHOP NOW: Stuart Weitzman shoe, $325
Make Change9 of 16
A cheerful peach-and-rose turnlock wallet easily doubles as a clutch.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters wallet, $14.99
Color Theory10 of 16
Go for a colorful braided sandal to brighten up a neutral palette.
SHOP NOW: Joie sandals, $195
Show Some Brass11 of 16
An intricately woven belt with a chunky buckle looks great when cinched at the waist.
SHOP NOW: Gap belt, $39.99
Flat-Out Gorgeous12 of 16
Not feeling the heel today? Slip into a pair of these delicately woven ballet flats.
SHOP NOW: Frye ballet flats, $178
Basket Case13 of 16
A little bit leather, a little bit cork, this caged, circular satchel has lots of personality.
SHOP NOW: SR Squared by Sondra Roberts bag, $118
Hawaii Five-O14 of 16
The layers of raffia on this clutch are evocative of a Hula skirt, adding a festive mood to that jeans-and-T-shirt combo.
SHOP NOW: Coach clutch, $228
T-Time15 of 16
A basket-weave, T-strap sandal is the perfect everyday summer shoe.
SHOP NOW: Rockport sandal, $140
Eyes Wide Shut16 of 16
Work the weave into your sun-protection routine with this pair of shades.
SHOP NOW: Lacoste sunglasses, $118.40