Style To Steal From Your Teen
- Next1 of 16Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of AEO
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Gap
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Madewell
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of AEO
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of AEO
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Style To Steal From Your TeenCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Youth In Revolt1 of 16
Kids today—they get to have all the fun. Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Here, our favorite mom-friendly items that you can borrow from your teen.
Bed Of Roses2 of 16
Who needs an It Bag when you can spend the day with this colorful conversation piece?
SHOP NOW: Aerie bag, $50
Brighten Up3 of 16
You're not too old to wear neon brights—it's all in the execution. Make it age-appropriate by pairing it with neutrals such as navy, grey and amber.
SHOP NOW: Gap belt, $30
Panda Express4 of 16
Don't take dressing up so seriously! Add a playful bauble when accessorizing that LBD.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 ring, $5
Hang Tough5 of 16
Denim jackets are a toughened-up alternative to the cardigan. Try one with this summer's flowy dresses.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy jacket, $30
Peace Of Cake6 of 16
A sweet graphic tee with a timeless saying has an all-ages pass.
SHOP NOW: French Connection t-shirt, $48
Seeing Red7 of 16
Treat these bold-colored jeans as a skinny pant. Add a tailored jacket and sleek heels for when you have your own date night.
SHOP NOW: J. Brand jeans, $175
Lip Service8 of 16
Who couldn't use a spare set of keys? Store yours on this one, which comes with a USB flash drive.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs keychain, $38
The Sound Of Music9 of 16
Sometimes those little white earbuds just won't do.
SHOP NOW: Urbanears headphones, $60
Borrow From The Boys10 of 16
Looking for a new gym bag? Now that school's out, your son probably doesn't need his.
SHOP NOW: Anchor duffle bag, $49
Peasant Surprises11 of 16
Slip this bohemian-print skirt on as a cover-up at the beach.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy skirt, $30
Full Circle12 of 16
Borrow some colorful fabric bracelets to brighten up a more conservative work outfit.
SHOP NOW: Wanderlust bracelets, $12 each
Rosy Colored Glasses13 of 16
Motherhood not all it's cracked up to be? Try having a Freaky Friday moment and seeing things through her "eyes."
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 sunglasses, $6
Mad Hatter14 of 16
Your kid probably wears this with a grungy T-shirt and ripped jeans. Up the style ante by wearing a straw hat with your favorite sundress and heels instead.
SHOP NOW: Aerie hat, $20
Don't Sweat The Small Stuff15 of 16
Pair this striped slouchy sweatshirt with your favorite weekend jeans.
SHOP NOW: AE sweatshirt, $40
Jelly Roll16 of 16
Jellies seem like kid stuff, for sure, but this pair comes in a luxe amber hue and has sophisticated straps.
SHOP NOW: Topshop sandals, $20